Hawks Cay Resort
What We Love
- Family-friendly activities, such as the country’s only resort-based Dolphin Connection Program
- Adults-only tranquility pool with private cabanas
- Sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean from most guestroom balconies
- Duck Key offers some of the world’s best sport fishing
- With the Hook & Cook program, the resort will prepare your own catch blackened, grilled or fried
What To Know
- Set on a tiny two-mile isle, the property is easily accessible by car but removed from other Keys destinations
- The resort welcomes kids, tweens and teens, with specific programming for children ages 5 through 17
- The resort is the largest in the Keys
- The lagoon is surrounded by an impressively large area of sand, but otherwise there’s no beach
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hawks Cay Resort in Duck Key, you’ll be on the waterfront and close to Dolphin Research Center. This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of Curry Hammock State Park and Long Key State Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 292 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and irons/ironing boards, and you can also request cribs/infant beds.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 5 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort’s 6 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Thirsty? Quench your thirst at one of the 4 bars/lounges or 3 poolside bars. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Duck Key? This resort has facilities measuring 20000 square feet (1858 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
This is one of my family's favorite resorts. The views are gorgeous from any room. The pools are large, clean, and properly staffed. The lagoon is our favorite area to relax, snorkel, and spend quality family fun in a safe beach environment. The food is delicious at all restaurants. We loved the catch of the day & crabcakes at Angler & Ale (restaurant on the property). The rooms are clean and beautiful. We have stayed in a variety of rooms, but the family lanai suite is, by far, the best. The staff is exceptional, including management. Marsha is like a family member, and she is the face I look for when I visit! My children did not ask for electronics once. :)
I highly recommend this resort and cannot wait to return once again!
I’ve been to this hotel before and was not impressed until this last visit. The entertainment by Oliva at the pool along with the singing she performed was amazing and made our trip worth wild. Oliva raised the energy of the crowd like no other and we will be planning our next event here soon! Great Job!
Started staying at Hawk's Cay in the Early 80's and it has grown to be a place that is the best in the Key's. The dinning is fantastic, the pool and grounds are kept pristine and the staff is wonderful. Rooms are nice and the new bungalows are great. Wonderful Family place that you will want to visit more than once.