What We Love
- A stay in the nearest castle to Stockholm, with breakfast, dinner and champagne includedSipping the champagne that's been left in your room
- Receiving complimentary breakfast and dinner, each day of your stay
- Being in the closest castle to the Swedish capital
What To Know
- The castle is a 10-minute walk from the nearest subway station
- There's a champagne cellar
- Free WiFi
How to Get There
This is an amazing place for your conferense or/and overnight stay. Wonderful staff, great food and the atmosphere is so lovely.I highly recomend Ulfsunda Slott for a stay. Why not just visit the place during the day. The surrounding is so beautiful!
We stayed for one night in summer in a junior suite.
1. Huge room, with vaulted ceilings, views over the river, free standing claw foot bath, and lovely furniture.
2. Old castle is lovely, central courtyard with outdoor sofas in tents was a great place to relax in the afternoon with a drink and a book.
3. Good service.
1. Breakfast was okay rather than great.
2. Not much in the way of shops/cafe's/restaurants within walking distance (but plenty within 5 minutes drive).
3. Wi-fi was free, albeit spotty throughout our stay.
4. Poor block-out blinds - given that sun rise was around 3am, better blinds would have been nice. Our room was flooded with sunlight even with the blinds closed.
Overall a lovely place to spend the night.
I got breakfast at Ulfsunda as a birthday gift and what a gift!
It was amazing!
The selection might not be the biggest but everything they serve is of the highest quality!
I’m still wondering how it’s possible to make so good scrambled eggs?!
And then top that of with bacon that is also amazing!
Pancakes, waffles, bread, sausage, beans, cheese and so on all perfect.
The setting is also very nice by the water and a very cool atmosphere.
Amazing Place near a huge park and water.
From the Hotel we were in 27min at the nobel Museum
In the Center.
Great to do a run in the Morning and having an excellent breakfast After.
The Food of the Restaurant is amazing.
We celebrated our 20th anniversary which we wrote in the booking. They had put very good tasting different kinds of chocolate and berries on a stone tray in our room. It was a nice room with not too high sleeping pillows (which is unusual) and sheets with extra good quality.
The only disadvantage was that the floor heat was high and it was varm outside, which made the room too warm. But on the other hand it was easy to lower the heat.