What We Love
- A stay in the nearest castle to Stockholm, with breakfast, dinner and champagne includedSipping the champagne that's been left in your room
- Receiving complimentary breakfast and dinner, each day of your stay
- Being in the closest castle to the Swedish capital
What To Know
- The castle is a 10-minute walk from the nearest subway station
- There's a champagne cellar
- Free WiFi
How to Get There
Charming old castle / manor with nicely furnished and modern rooms, a nice restaurant and excellent breakfast.
The rooms are in separate buildings but not far away, my room was fairly small but had a very comfortable bed and clean bathroom (somewhat small shower but that´s a minor issue). The TV in the room came with a choice to cast content from either IOS or Android platforms which was a nice extra.
The restaurant served a high-quality dinner and especially the breakfast offering was of very high quality (not massive selection but all items available seemed carefully selected).
The only downside was the lack of a gym / fitness room, the only alternative being an outdoor running trail which wasn´t that attractive in the February darkness.
Well worth a visit, will definitely stay again!
Visited at a work conference, so got to enjoy the breakfast, as well as lunch and dinner. First of all, the atmosphere is really nice, cozy and old fashion, yet with modern and unique touches to it, like the Rosé wine truck in the garden.
The food was well thought through with that extra TLC to it. I can imagine this place could be very nice to visit privately as a couple or with friends as well.
This is an amazing place for your conferense or/and overnight stay. Wonderful staff, great food and the atmosphere is so lovely.I highly recomend Ulfsunda Slott for a stay. Why not just visit the place during the day. The surrounding is so beautiful!
We stayed for one night in summer in a junior suite.
1. Huge room, with vaulted ceilings, views over the river, free standing claw foot bath, and lovely furniture.
2. Old castle is lovely, central courtyard with outdoor sofas in tents was a great place to relax in the afternoon with a drink and a book.
3. Good service.
1. Breakfast was okay rather than great.
2. Not much in the way of shops/cafe's/restaurants within walking distance (but plenty within 5 minutes drive).
3. Wi-fi was free, albeit spotty throughout our stay.
4. Poor block-out blinds - given that sun rise was around 3am, better blinds would have been nice. Our room was flooded with sunlight even with the blinds closed.
Overall a lovely place to spend the night.
I got breakfast at Ulfsunda as a birthday gift and what a gift!
It was amazing!
The selection might not be the biggest but everything they serve is of the highest quality!
I’m still wondering how it’s possible to make so good scrambled eggs?!
And then top that of with bacon that is also amazing!
Pancakes, waffles, bread, sausage, beans, cheese and so on all perfect.
The setting is also very nice by the water and a very cool atmosphere.