Vincci Seleccion Posada del Patio
What We Love
- The striking glass floor in the hotel’s The Wall Bar, which reveals dramatically lit ruins of the original walls of Malaga’s old town
- The sophisticated menu at the property’s restaurant, Le Diner, with its suggested Moet & Chandon wine pairings
- Expansive suites with their very own living rooms will make you feel like you have your very own Malaga pied-a-terre
What To Know
- The bathtub in some rooms is separated from the main space by a dramatic glass wall
- Rooms are designed in a soothing palette of white and cream with creative pops of color and texture
- On arrival, guests may request an upgrade, but there is a charge for this
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
With its tiled roof, blonde-wood floors, airy public rooms and LCD TVs in every room, the Posada del Patio is a crisp, restful modern hotel perfect for a city break on the Costa del Sol. It also features unexpected touches, like sculptural walls in some guest rooms or the glass floors in some of the public spaces, which reveal a view of the city’s historical roots.
In the Area
Bustling Malaga is a hub for domestic and international travel on the popular Costa del Sol, meaning tourists almost always pass through here at least once during their southern Spain sojourn. While some choose to skip the city altogether and head straight for the beach, there are reasons to spend a few days in Malaga. In addition to opportunities for shopping, the Museo Picasso is a must-see, while a visit to the Alcazaba, the historical fortress, is also worthwhile. Malaga is a major port, so those seeking quieter beaches may wish to rent a car and head to swanky Marbella for a day or more.
How to Get There
From the time we arrived to the minute we left we were treated like royalty. The staff at the hotel were very helpful and courteous. I happened to mention that it was my birthday to the valet..... by the time we checked in, spent a while on the roof top pool (amazing views) went back to our room only to find a cake, candle and a note to say happy birthday. How lovely of the staff to organise that for me (cake was yummy too).
Looking forward to staying at the Vincci again xx
Nice hotel with some cool underground archaeological findings. The room was nice and the breakfast as well. It was nice to have a pool in the middle of the city. Walking distance to all the restaurants and shops.
The kind of place you don't to rate, but only because you want to keep it as your secret gem. Outstanding location, very service minded and friendly staff, cozy room, well sized and nice bathroom, very nice common areas, and especially the breakfast and the breakfast room is worth mentioning The only less positive is the size of the pool, an area which doesn't live up to the standard of the hotel, though worth mentioning that it has a pool in the middle of the city. Private parking (valet) for 23 EUR per day, expensive but comparable with other hotels in the area Not a 5 star, but for sure a hotel worth the price and a hotel I can fully recommend, have a pleasant stay