Casa Ládico – Hotel Boutique
What We Love
- A brand new, five-star boutique hotel within a listed building in Mahon’s pretty historic centerThe contemporary style of the hotel’s Instagram-friendly interiors
- Treating yourself with a treatment with some time in the Tranqvil Spa Suite
- Taking in the spectacular sunset from Venecia Lounge, having arrived by water taxi
What To Know
- Ládico Bistro serves a Mediterranean and Asian menu crafted from locally-sourced Minorcan products
- Free WiFi works well
- Private onsite parking is available
The boutique hotel of Casa Ládico is ideally set in the capital of Menorca, right in Mahon’s historic center. The house itself dates back to the mid-19th century, having been built by the Ládico family who arrived on this Spanish isle back in 1753. Now listed, the attractive building is comprised of mares stone, and sits just a five-minute walk from Mahon Harbour.
Head inside to find equally attractive interiors, decked out with contemporary furniture, modern art and a pleasingly neutral colour palette that merges the modern with the timeless. There’s both a cafe and a bistro on site, plus a petite spa suite, just waiting for you to indulge yourself. Rooms are pleasingly a la mode, with up-to-date amenities that include L’Occitane bathroom amenities, a pillow menu and high speed Wi-Fi.