What We Love
- A chic Monaco escape, with breakfast, a bottle of wine and late check-out includedThe hotel's laid-back Riviera style, with interiors styled by international designer Amanda Rose
- Superb views of the Mediterranean Sea from your balcony or terrace
- Staying right next to Monte Carlo – the ultimate hotspot for the rich and famous
- Lapping up life on the exclusive Côte d'Azur
What To Know
- Conveniently located right across the road from the Princess Grace Rose Garden
- The hotel is a little removed from downtown Monte Carlo but is only a 15-minute walk from Place d'Armes where you can catch a bus into town, or you can arrange for free shuttle service through the concierge
- The hotel is less than a mile from nearby helipads so depending on which way your room faces, you may occasionally hear helicopters landing and taking off
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Columbus Monte-Carlo in Monaco (Fontvieille), you’ll be minutes from Chapiteau Espace Fontvieille and Prince’s Palace. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Monaco Heliport and Saint Nicholas Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 181 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 3 km.
Food & Drink
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Monaco? This hotel has 1076 square feet (100 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
Overall a nice hotel if you are not looking to spend an arm and a leg when staying in Monaco
- Newly renovated room nicely styled
- Room quite spacious for European standard
- Convenient free shuttle that drive you from hotel to major sightseeing spots
- Steps from bus stop
- Good price for Monaco standard
- Bath tube extremely narrow, quite uncomfortable to stand there showering, I can't imagine if you actually want to sit down and soak
- Like many so-called stylist hotels nowadays, there are no shower curtain for the bath tube, the glass panel covers less than half the length of the bath tube, you can imagine how wet the entire floor is after you shower
- The pool and rose garden advertised on their website are really just mediocre, the rose garden is across the street doesn't feel like part of the hotel and honestly doesn't look very nice; the pool is actually a pool in the attached condo and opens very few hours a day, and looks more like a fancy public pool than anything, not somewhere you want to spend the day at
- Housekeeping always miss replenishing amenities/tea/coffee in our room, and it takes forever for someone to bring it up when you call. Bottle water is only provided on the first day
This was our first time in Monaco and we luckily chose an excellent hotel. The room we had was excellent, clean and nicely decorated. Maybe a touch on the small side but not a real compromise. We had a sea view overlooking the pool, which was very nice. Breakfast was excellent, with a good choice of options, only criticism would be that it would have been nice to have seen some specific veggie or vegan options, that said, we didn’t go hungry. We also had a couple of evening meals and these were tasty and fairly priced. No complaints. Be aware that the hotel is near to the Heliport, but at the time of our visit it wasn’t really intrusive. Handy of course, if that is your preferred method of travel. As for getting around, Monaco isn’t that big, so most places are in walking distance, once you get the hang of where things are it’s nice to be away from the main areas. Was a quiet location and slept well. Staff were efficient and friendly.
Hotel with attention to every detail. Trained staff, very kind and helpful. Excellent position. Fabulous breakfast. Flawless cleaning. Being Secrets Escape customers, we feared a "different treatment"...instead everything according to the best expectations