Fortina Spa Resort
What We Love
- A peaceful spa escape, including English or continental breakfast and a harbor cruiseGazing out over the harbor and Valletta from the hotel
- Taking your continental or full English breakfast each morning
- Receiving a complimentary harbor cruise with Captain Morgan Cruises
What To Know
- Spa bedrooms have private pools
- The Tigne Point shopping mall, ferry and harbor are just a short walk away
- Free WiFi
Situated on the seafront at Sliema, the five-star adults-only Fortina Spa Resort overlooks Valletta, the historic capital city of Malta. Shops, bars, restaurants and the harbour are all just a short walk away, should you manage to peel yourself away from the hotel’s four spas, stunning freeform outdoor pool with swim-up bar and restaurants set within lush tropical gardens.
When it comes to dining, choose your spot in the tropical gardens depending on whether you fancy French, Italian, Indian, Chinese or Japanese. Limes bar is the ideal place to enjoy a sunset aperitif while you decide.
With a choice of three indoor pools, two outdoor pools, indoor and outdoor whirlpools, a gym and a sauna to spend your time in, it’s hard to think of anything you could add to your wish list for a five-star resort hotel.