What We Love
- A Sicilian room or suite, including breakfast, a dining discount and nearby restaurants and moreStaying in a rustic room or suite in a scenic part of Sicily, near dramatic cliffs and the sea
- Your bounty of culinary perks, like a discount at local restaurants and a welcome aperitif
- Starting each day with complimentary breakfast
What To Know
- Opened in 2015
- The property has views over the valley and the sea
- Take a stroll through the gorgeous gardens and manicured grounds
How to Get There
A beautiful old complex of farm properties on a hillside 10 km from Agrigento, restored to a high standard. My wife and I spent four nights here during a 40th wedding annviersayr trip. We had a beautiful room, with a balcony with a wonderful view out over the country and then the sea. The service was extremely friendly and helpful (excelelnt english !). Lots of lovely places to sit and enjoy. Very good restaurant, both for dinner and breakfast. and an ideal cetnre to visit the beauty of teh sicilian south coast, and the amazing temples of Agrigento. Would love to go back !
The establishment and the scenery of this resort is beautiful, nothing bad can be said. But then again, this is what you would expect, from a Sicilian trip.
That being said, here are all the things that went wrong and definitely wouldn’t have us return to Masseria Agnello.
1) Air conditioning wasn’t working in our room.
2) From our 10 days trip, hopping from one B&Bs to another, this is the worst service, breakfast, welcoming we had so far.
3) About the breakfast, 5 euros for a Cappuccino and 8 euros for eggs is RIDICULOUS! We aren’t in London or Paris, we are in a small town in Realmonte. Every other places we went to, cappuccinos, coffee ... were offered at breakfast. So this is probably a really stingy management that isn’t customer experience oriented.
Don’t get me started on the eggs! Even a 3 stars holiday inn has hard boiled eggs over the counter. Nothing against Holiday Inn.
About the Wifi! What wifi, there’s no connection in the room and very poor one in the lobby.
this place is amazing
the scenery is : "a couper le souffle"
you feel as you had been in an other world
service is outstanding
old , clean, renovated with all the details
but AC was not working 100%
the room was amazing but not practical....
restaurant was good but not exceptional
definitively much better to stay there than agrigente
i would recommend it and as well go back to it!