Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Jesolo
What We Love
- A five-star stay on the Adriatic Coast, with breakfast, discounts and access to a private beach Staying in five-star luxury with views of the beautiful Adriatic Coast
- Indulging in a treatment or two at the hotel's magnificent spa
- Having your own private balcony where you can soak up the sounds of the sea
What To Know
- The hotel is located on its own strip of private beach with sun loungers
- The water is shallow – perfect for families with small children
- Free WiFi works well but requires a repeated signing in
Set on the scenic Adriatic Coast in Italy, just a short drive from Venice, the five-star Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Jesolo sits on its own private beach lapped by azure waters. With the building designed by iconic modernist architect Richard Meier and the chic interiors selected by designer Matteo Thun, it doesn’t get much more stylish than Falkensteiner.
The hotel’s spa is spread over 1,500 square metres and offers an indoor and outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and a range of beauty treatments and massages. After a stroll along the private beach, sip cocktails on the terrace or in the more intimate lounge by the cosy fireplace. You can also borrow a bike and take a trip along the coast. The hotel’s restaurant has a sea view terrace and its own wine cellar, and a cigar lounge is available for relaxing after a busy day.
Bedrooms are super-chic with clean lines and a pop of bright colour (think Miami Art Deco). Floor-to-ceiling windows ensure a bright and spacious vibe, and the private balcony is perfect for chilling out on warm evenings.
How to Get There
An excellent hotel in Lido di Jesolo, well connected to Venice and Marco Polo airport. All the staff very friendly and courteous. Hotel has its own beach area and small but good gym overlooking the sea.
Super location for family holidays in the Venice area. great hotel, great amenities. if you plan an excursion to Venice it takes you only 1h to San Marco from the hotel by car and vaporetto....
at the moment the kids club animation team appears poorly motivated that's the only issue for improvement
A really great hotel with an outstanding and very friendly service !
The hotel has one of the smartest beach aereas in Jesolo, which is very well spaced.
To be honest it is not cheap, but worth every cent!