Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Jesolo
What We Love
- A five-star stay on the Adriatic Coast, with breakfast, discounts and access to a private beach Staying in five-star luxury with views of the beautiful Adriatic Coast
- Indulging in a treatment or two at the hotel's magnificent spa
- Having your own private balcony where you can soak up the sounds of the sea
What To Know
- The hotel is located on its own strip of private beach with sun loungers
- The water is shallow – perfect for families with small children
- Free WiFi works well but requires a repeated signing in
Set on the scenic Adriatic Coast in Italy, just a short drive from Venice, the five-star Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Jesolo sits on its own private beach lapped by azure waters. With the building designed by iconic modernist architect Richard Meier and the chic interiors selected by designer Matteo Thun, it doesn’t get much more stylish than Falkensteiner.
The hotel’s spa is spread over 1,500 square metres and offers an indoor and outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and a range of beauty treatments and massages. After a stroll along the private beach, sip cocktails on the terrace or in the more intimate lounge by the cosy fireplace. You can also borrow a bike and take a trip along the coast. The hotel’s restaurant has a sea view terrace and its own wine cellar, and a cigar lounge is available for relaxing after a busy day.
Bedrooms are super-chic with clean lines and a pop of bright colour (think Miami Art Deco). Floor-to-ceiling windows ensure a bright and spacious vibe, and the private balcony is perfect for chilling out on warm evenings.
How to Get There
Nice location in New Belgrade.
Big modern hotel with lovely lobby,
clean rooms, great breakfast, friendly staff, good sauna.
Modern, everything works, taxis arrive quickly.
Great value for money, highly recommend.
Business center lacking, but front desk were happy to help print and scan docs for me.
Amazing staff that know you after two days
Incredible SPA with scrub at disposal, sauna, hammam, swimming pool, gym, yoga classes…
Very good massage
Breakfast are perfect with a very large choice of everything and a juice machine ^^
lunchs are very good too !
bicycles at disposal for free
yoga classes on Saturday and Sunday for free
Very friendly service, bright and modern hotel.
Small snacks heavily over prized, off season most other eating places closed no visible signs for escape routes (stairs). The dining room is comfortable but seating for short people uncomfortable