Alpenpalace Deluxe Hotel & Spa Resort
What We Love
- A five-star stay at a decadent hotel in South Tyrol, with a luxe spa and gourmet diningBeing whisked by VIP shuttle to the snow-sure ski areas of Klausberg and Speikboden
- The sumptuous seven-course gourmet dinner is just the ticket after a day on the slopes
- Access to the hotel’s huge state-of-the-art spa, with magnificent heated indoor pool
What To Know
- All food served in onsite restaurants is locally sourced; including Alpine dairy, fresh fish, lamb and local game, and herbs from their own herb garden
- You can explore the Dolomites via helicopter by arranging an excursion through the resort (they have their own landing area)
- Free WiFi is fast and reliable
The awe-inspiring Arhntal Valley in Italy’s South Tyrol mountains offers a perfect blend of sun, snow and ski heaven. The snow-sure, family friendly Klausberg area suits skiers of all abilities, while those seeking a greater challenge can tackle Speikboden, with its world-renowned steep descents and famous Kronplatz mountain.
Within easy reach of this winter wonderland, in a splendid natural setting on its own private estate, is the Alpine Palace Deluxe Hotel & Spa, a worthy TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence holder. This five-star spa retreat offers much to tempt you away from the slopes. Kick back in its huge state-of-the-art spa, relax in a magnificent heated indoor pool and take part in a supervised activity programme, comprising aqua gym, yoga and gymnastics. Adventurous types can even join guided snowshoe hikes in the surrounding mountains.