Alpenpalace Deluxe Hotel & Spa Resort
What We Love
- A five-star stay at a decadent hotel in South Tyrol, with a luxe spa and gourmet diningBeing whisked by VIP shuttle to the snow-sure ski areas of Klausberg and Speikboden
- The sumptuous seven-course gourmet dinner is just the ticket after a day on the slopes
- Access to the hotel’s huge state-of-the-art spa, with magnificent heated indoor pool
What To Know
- All food served in onsite restaurants is locally sourced; including Alpine dairy, fresh fish, lamb and local game, and herbs from their own herb garden
- You can explore the Dolomites via helicopter by arranging an excursion through the resort (they have their own landing area)
- Free WiFi is fast and reliable
The awe-inspiring Arhntal Valley in Italy’s South Tyrol mountains offers a perfect blend of sun, snow and ski heaven. The snow-sure, family friendly Klausberg area suits skiers of all abilities, while those seeking a greater challenge can tackle Speikboden, with its world-renowned steep descents and famous Kronplatz mountain.
Within easy reach of this winter wonderland, in a splendid natural setting on its own private estate, is the Alpine Palace Deluxe Hotel & Spa, a worthy TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence holder. This five-star spa retreat offers much to tempt you away from the slopes. Kick back in its huge state-of-the-art spa, relax in a magnificent heated indoor pool and take part in a supervised activity programme, comprising aqua gym, yoga and gymnastics. Adventurous types can even join guided snowshoe hikes in the surrounding mountains.
How to Get There
From the moment we arrived until the moment we left we experienced a warm bath of friendliness. We really enjoyed our stay very much. From the moment we arrived for breakfast until the final drinks in the evening we were spoiled. Excellent dinner and breakfast service by Nathalie, the bartender from Sicily that made us signature cocktails on the second day and the beautiful environment in the Dolomites. We’ll define come back!
- we like smaller family run hotels, this have 50 rooms
- welcome champagne bottle in room, wellnes vaucher
- clean, nice wellnes inside/outside area
- proffesional staff
- very good price/performance wine list
- interesting food / young but innovative kitchen Chef
- very small gym room
- close car drive to Brunico /Kronplatz
we went here for Easter.
we returned after some time
last time all was fine and very accurate, but the only regret was restaurant.
Hotel was a bit crippled, 5 stars for hotel and SPA and trivial restaurant.
When we heard chef was new, we gave it a new chance.
We did reconfirm high level for hotel spa and services, but we got some misunderstanding about meals and presentation.
New chef, a young guy from Sicily reserves attention for nice meals and good ideas, presented very well .... BUT mortified by a awful presentation on menu: a sad gray listing where the dishes You can see in photos are simply described as "anatra" (goose).
the need a creative effort in presentation.
to sum up:
hotel / spa -> TOP
meal: high quality (not starred but chef can grow up..)