Nikki Beach Resort & Spa
What We Love
- A stunning stay at Porto Heli's five-star lifestyle resort, with breakfast and discounts
- Pampering yourself with luxurious treatments in Nikki Spa
- Sunbathing on capacious white poolside loungers
- Getting a taste of the famous Nikki Beach lifestyle in Europe
- Fantastic panoramic views of Porto Heli bay
What To Know
- All guestrooms offer direct views of the Aegean Sea
- Located on the mainland, but a quick ferry ride to the Greek islands of Spetses and Hydra
- The restaurant, Café Nikki, has an à la carte menu and daily buffets, and the Pearl Rooftop serves killer fresh sushi
The deluxe jet-setter lifestyle brand of Nikki Beach has spread its Miami-born allure all the way to southern Greece’s summer resort town of Porto Heli. The spanking new five-star Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Porto Heli offers everything you’ll need for a luxurious beach retreat in a sleek and revamped 1970s building.
Mediterranean elements have been meshed with Nikki Beach’s contemporary boutique design on the sand. Drink in bright Aegean Sea views from almost every corner of the resort – that is, when you’re not fixated on the entertainment wall in your hip room or hosting cocktail hour from your in-room bar.
Bright whites, cool greys and smooth wooden surfaces abound. The pool is steps from the yacht-dotted bay, and there is a spa, beach club, culinary café, fitness centre and rooftop lounge to float serenely between.
Nikki Beach Porto Heli’s beachfront rooms are smartly designed and all offer direct views of the gorgeous Aegean Sea. Make the most of your entertainment wall and oversized bathroom, whether you’re staying in a cosy Luxx room or a roomier suite with either the best panoramic views or a pool to cool off in.
From the à la carte menu to the lovely buffet selection, you’ll get to enjoy refined cuisine in the stylish resort’s Café Nikki and the Pearl Rooftop Lounge. International flavours are combined with regional specialities, from the slow-roasted free-range chicken to the delectable seafood dishes.
Wellness meets glamour at the exclusive Nikki Spa, where you’ll find a collection of luxurious and therapeutic ESPA-based treatments that combine the best of traditional and modern therapies – and you can even arrange your session in a beach cabana or your own room.
Set in the exclusive sun-kissed Porto Heli resort in southern Greece, the hotel enjoys one of the most desirable locations on the mainland. A mecca for Athenian weekenders seeking a picture-perfect escape, the town is nestled against a backdrop of lush green hills that provide shelter from the Aegean winds, creating an ideal environment for swimming and water sports. If you’re yearning to explore, hop on a ferry to the nearby islands of Spetses and Hydra for a change of view.