Novotel Suites Gare Lille Europe
What We Love
- A four-star Lille base just a five-minute walk from the city center, with breakfast and a suiteBeing just a five-minute walk from Lille's city center
- Starting each day in Lille with a complimentary breakfast
- Having a spacious suite to call home during your stay
What To Know
- As the name suggests (in French) the hotel is located just next to the Lille-Flandres train station
- Just a short walk from the Palais des Beaux-Arts Museum
- Free WiFi throughout
- Hotel is pet-friendly (extra fees may apply)
How to Get There
The Novotel Suites Gare Lille Europe is fine, our room was clean and moderately furnished, breakfast was all right, just not anything special. It's location is superb if you are taking the Eurostar to London, as we were.
I can totally recommend this hotel because the hotel is clean and the staff is friendly and it serves definitely the purpose of going there for business purposes next time I will always stay at this hotel in case the price is right
Clean and functional - family room a good size good value for money considering Lille seems to be hard to find hotels cheaper ... parking is a bit steep at 27 euros/day town centre 10 mins walk big shopping centre 2 mins away connected to train station
Funky hotel, modern inside and out. Check in was problem free. Lift to 6th floor where we had secured a smoking room! Spacious room with giant bed, fridge, kettle, coffee maker & microwave. Table to eat at, sofa bed.
Basically you could live here. Great home from home. Excellent place to visit Belgium too from the Lille Flanders Gare which is easily accessible on foot through the Euralille Centre - giant Carrefour by the way which is great considering you have a fridge and microwave!
Good value for money.
Convenient and spacious for families with young children. Very quick check-in and check-out.
Good location, next to the main routes, via road and rail. Within walking distance of the local sights and shopping areas.