What We Love
- Panoramic view of Cape Kiti from the rooftop Sky Lounge
- Eden Spa’s use of natural Cypriot products – honey and sea salt body rub, anyone?
- Watching chefs prepare souvlaki with lemon in the open kitchen of the Franke Restaurant
- The drama and contemporary design of the reception hall and guestrooms
- Chilling over a midday brandy sour on the waterfront Beach Bar terrace
What To Know
- Cape Kiti is quiet and beautiful in summer, but it feels a little desolate off-season
- The nearest restaurants and bars outside the hotel are in the village of Pervolia, two miles away
- There is no transportation from the hotel to Pervolia; a car or good walking shoes are advisable
- The hotel is geared more to couples and individual adults — there are few amenities for kids
- Apartment complexes surround the hotel; not all are occupied
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at E-Hotel in Pervolia, you’ll be by the sea and minutes from Pervolia Beach. This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Larnaca Salt Lake and Hala Sultan Tekke.
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. This Beaux Arts hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge) that operates within 200.00 meters.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar and a pool view. You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Guests may use a cruise ship terminal shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Booked the hotel for our daughter's wedding in June. From the start to the finish the hotel was so accommodating and helpful and the staff could not do enough for us. The food for the wedding dinner buffet was "out of this world". The facilities and services at the hotel are fantastic. For anyone visiting the area it is well worth a visit. Beautiful venue for our beautiful wedding.
We have booked this hotel in June 2018 for 3 nights!
The first impression of the hotel is great, we can see that its reception and lobby areas were renovated, its spacious and the terrace and pool are nice as well. The receptionist was a very helpful lady since she upgraded our room to a sea view one without extra charge!
We had free parking and breakfast included in our booking!
Regarding the rooms, they seem old and not renovated such as the doors, wc,etc and there was always a bad smell in the room and bathroom. The sound of the bathroom fan was very noisy and annoying. There was no tissue in the room, we had to use the wc tissue.
The breakfast was very poor and the available food was not tasty. I found dirty coffee cup and the cereals were not covered, so of course they will have dust on them since they are uncovered everyday for 3 hours.
Once those issues are fixed, it will be a great hotel to stay in since the customer service is great.
I found E-Hotel a very fine resort, The Place is away from the City but that is a real plus for me and yet you can reach the city in 10 min., The area is quiet and beautiful , with an ample space to park, and it has also a Handicapped front place to Park.
Room 116 was very good, the room was spacious and adequate for 2 people, good space to sit and relax, a Balcony overlooking the Mediterranean, The Landscape, the remote mountains and the beautiful swimming pool. Nice big LCD TV, selective channels " not only Russians" , Nice and clear room and Bathroom. The Hotel is a contemporary modern one with a tasteful decoration. The room Has a Minibar, Free WIFI, a Good sized closet, a private digital safe, a big sofa, comfortable beds and pillows, Towels and bath amenities available
Breakfast buffet is served every morning from 7 to 10 am, the buffet is not fancy but it has everything one needs, I may recommend a real fresh juice to be added.
Had one Lunch at Hotel and it was very good.
The pool is nice and beach towels are provided.
The beach is a bit of walking distance and it is very nice too.
The staff are all Nice and hospitable, Special thanks to Mr. Christos the General Manager, Christina Tini the sales Manager, and of course the distinguished reception staff.
One thing I would like to add for this hotel to be complete which is a bill boy to help with the Luggage, that would be a real plus.
I will sure come again to this Hotel again in the near future.
My family stayed for one night end of last week before heading back to the UK. Overall the hotel was smart and the kids loved it. Here are pros and nit picks:
- Nice large stylish room (We stayed in the Deluxe Family)
- Reception and lounge was very fancy!
- A large range of food at breakfast
- Very Friendly Staff
- General peaceful feel
- The outdoor pool was pretty cold so we gave it a miss. This wont be a problem when the weather improves though and the sun heats the pool
- Lots of "Blue Light" in the hotel room at light which you cant get rid of.
- You can't close the hotel door without it slamming.
- The hotel was in maintenance mode (water features turned off etc..) but this is understandably before the main season kicks off.
Like I say, nit picks. After maintenance and in the main season this hotel would get 4 or 5 stars but off season 3 - 4
I stayed with my crew in this nice hotel for nearly a week.
The staff was very helpful and welcoming.
They did their best to make us feel welcome and comfortable.
Special thanks to Nicoletta from the bar/restaurant who was always such a great host with her Top service and awesome music!