What We Love
- A picturesque stay in the Austrian Alps, with chalet board, spa access and extrasBreathing in a deep lungful of clean mountain air and embarking on a picturesque bike ride through the unspoiled natural beauty of the Tyrolean region
- Sampling some gorgeous Austrian fare, complemented with amazing views of the mountains
- Soothing your aching muscled after a day of cross-country skiing in the wellness centre
What To Know
- This hotel takes the idea of "room with a view" to an whole other level
- The wellness center has a sauna, steam room and panoramic pool
- Adventure-seekers will love the location in the Tyrolean Alps, where outdoor activities abound
Arrive at the picture-perfect Hotel Inntaler Hof and you’ll feel like you’ve fallen into a chocolate-box illustration. Surrounded by the breathtakingly beautiful Tyrolean Alps and Olympic standard cross-country trails, the four-star hotel promises to refresh and revive all types of traveller, from the work-weary to the adventure-seeker.
Behind its beautifully traditional façade, accommodation gives a fresh take on Austrian Alpine chic, with cosy armchairs and quirky wooden wall panels. Kick-start your day with a hearty buffet breakfast using local produce, before refueling in the evening with delicious Austrian fare and a side of panoramic mountain vistas in the 9ers restaurant. The Alpenwelt Wellness Center is a hub of relaxation, with a menu of fabulous treatments designed to soothe your muscles. There’s also a sauna, a steam room and a panoramic pool.
How to Get There
We were booked in to this hotel for the first time through a tour company, InnTravel, but found that we were treated as if we were oft-returning guests paying full freight. The staff were all helpful, the rooms generously sized and spotless. The food was delicious - not a foregone conclusion in Austria. The proportions were not overwhelming. Teh fish was especially good.
Just perfect. Need to be back again!
Everything you need for a good rest in mountains. Lots of sport activities, together with hotel staff or on your own responsibility. Some lakes nearby. Not only to hike around, to swim also if the weather is sunny and warm. Nice spa after all. Seefeld and Innsbruck are also close, for cultural day or for shopping. Very kind service. Recommended.
Very nice hotel with a stunning view of the valley below, looking towards Telfs. Stayed in a family room for three which was small, but the view from it was out of this world. Staff all very helpful. Stayed on a half board basis & the food was nice with a vegetarian option available. Guests were able to take advantage of complimentary cakes in the afternoon. Our room was close to the road & so road noise was a bit of an issue, with the windows wide open due to it being very warm. I assume rooms at the other end of the hotel wouldn’t suffer from it so much. Also indoor swimming pool for guests to use, which was great.