The Egerton House Hotel
What We Love
- A five-star stay in exclusive Knightsbridge, with breakfast and a welcome drink included
- Staying in a hotel that's won awards for its exceptional service
- Relaxing amidst the traditional and plush décor of the guest bedrooms
- Tucking into an award-winning afternoon tea
- The proximity to so many of London's best museums
What To Know
- Kid-friendly perks include mini bathrobes and slippers, Edwin teddy bears and London activity books
- There’s no formal on-site restaurant, but hearty fare (like a mouthwatering Wagyu burger) is served in-room or at the lounge
- Guests with pets will appreciate the turndown dog treats, grooming services and toys
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
A stay at The Egerton House Hotel places you in the heart of London, minutes from Harrods and close to Royal Albert Hall. This 5-star hotel is close to Buckingham Palace and Big Ben.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in.
How to Get There
We stayed for two nights. All staff were perfectly attentive and a pleasure to speak with. Every request was met with grace and 110% efficiency. The breakfast is not to be missed! We enjoyed the sitting room and bar for lovely cocktails. My only disappointment is we didn’t stay longer. We will be back for afternoon tea very soon!
We stayed at Egerton House Hotel this weekend for my birthday. It’s the most inviting and welcoming hotel in London. Everything about it was perfect. Beautifully appointed rooms, with gorgeous Penhaligon toiletries. But what is best about Egerton is the wonderful team who simply could not do enough for us. They made my birthday so very memorable for me and my family. Can’t wait to stay there again and I feel that on our return we would be welcomed like returning family. That’s how warm and comfortable we felt. Thank you especially to Michelle and Andi, also Alex, Sabhi, Scott and Thomas.
Our default place to stay over the past decade. Tasteful and discreet little gem. Not cheap but worth every farthing. Very helpful and savvy staff. A quite refuge in a very busy city. near great shopping, museums and restaurants.