The Egerton House Hotel
What We Love
- A five-star stay in exclusive Knightsbridge, with breakfast and a welcome drink included
- Staying in a hotel that's won awards for its exceptional service
- Relaxing amidst the traditional and plush décor of the guest bedrooms
- Tucking into an award-winning afternoon tea
- The proximity to so many of London's best museums
What To Know
- Kid-friendly perks include mini bathrobes and slippers, Edwin teddy bears and London activity books
- There’s no formal on-site restaurant, but hearty fare (like a mouthwatering Wagyu burger) is served in-room or at the lounge
- Guests with pets will appreciate the turndown dog treats, grooming services and toys
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
A stay at The Egerton House Hotel places you in the heart of London, minutes from Harrods and close to Royal Albert Hall. This 5-star hotel is close to Buckingham Palace and Big Ben.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in.
How to Get There
The Egerton House Hotel is a beautiful Hotel in a beautiful neighborhood. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and the food and drinks were excellent. We enjoyed Afternoon Tea, amazing Martinis and a wonderful breakfast every morning. We will definitely be staying at the Egerton again next time we are in London.
I can’t quite remember staying anywhere else that surpassed the attitude of:
“No request is too much”
I won’t go into detail, only to say that a couple of our requests were a little unusual, but received with a smile and in every case delivered with a bigger smile.
Location perfect, extremely comfortable, staff absolutely adorable and professional to the last with a wonderful personal approach, a credit to the name and the profession.
We will back again and again, absolutely fantastic!
Only disappointment could be if the Egerton was fully booked when I called.
Many thanks and much love,
It is a great hotel in London, UK but it is a great price to stay there for one day. I love England and London is one of the most population cities in the world and the best motors car show in the world showing Ferrari , Lamborghini ,Porsche and sport car or hyper cars on the street of london