What We Love
- Central location close to Marble Arch and all the shops along Oxford Street
- The cavernous futuristic lobby is cool without being pretentious
- Delicious meat dishes (pigeon, anyone?) and sumptuous decor at Rhodes W1 Restaurant
- Champagne cocktails in the Carbon Bar, where DJs play into the small hours from Thursday to Sunday
- Fried English breakfast in the Market, which is open from 6:30 to 10 a.m., is worth getting out of bed for
What To Know
- Not a boutique hotel; the Cumberland has 1,019 rooms, three restaurants and three bars
- Standard Rooms are tiny (between 162 and 237 square feet) and aren’t bursting with character
- Expect noise from buses and taxis on Oxford Street
- Vegetarians won’t appreciate the meat-focused menu at Rhodes W1 and should opt instead for a meal at Rhodes W1 Brasserie
- Guests in Executive Rooms have access to the Executive Lounge, with free WiFi, newspapers and soft drinks
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Cumberland, you’ll be centrally located in London, steps from Marble Arch and Hyde Park Speakers’ Corner. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Selfridges and Harrods.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1019 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.