What We Love
- A stay at a legendary hotel in London’s elite Mayfair, with breakfast and optional dining creditStaying in London’s most exclusive neighbourhood, with two Royal Parks on your doorstep
- The hotel’s decadent afternoon teas and elegant English fine dining
- Relaxing in the Terrace Bar with the hotel's unique Gin and Tonic tasting
What To Know
- The hotel is an easy walk to the Green Park tube station
- By foot, you can hit the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, and Trafalgar Square
- There's nightly turn down service
Just a hop, skip and a jump from Park Lane, The Chesterfield offers old-world charm and first-class service in one of the capital’s swankiest postcodes. Stroll to Bond Street and Regent Street for some retail therapy, or wander across Green Park to visit your neighbours at Buckingham Palace.
Inside, the hotel is just as opulent as its surroundings. The 107 guest rooms and suites are decked out in heritage-print wallpaper and thick carpets, award-winning afternoon teas are served in the airy, elegant conservatory, and a sommelier is on hand at Butlers Restaurant, home to “the best Dover Sole in London”. The comfy leather Chesterfield sofas, rich claret and emerald and wood-panelling complete the elegant yet cosy member’s club vibe.
The hotel’s understated elegance and serenity have proven a winning formula, winning The Chesterfield a spot in the list of top 25 hotels in the UK, as voted at the TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards 2016. Butlers Restaurant earned it a TripAdvisor Certificate for Excellence and, to top this all off, the hotel was voted No. 6 Best Hotel in London at the Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards 2016.
Good to know
Please ensure you’ve pre-booked dinner prior to your arrival, in order to avoid disappointment. If you opt for our dining credit offer, you’ll have £50 to put towards dinner at Butlers Restaurant. Please note that this credit is not valid for afternoon tea.
How to Get There
Great location,great service, room good sized for central london, very comfortable beds. Easy access to many london sites and Green Park tube station easy walk. Overall well worth the value and would certainly return.
I just stayed at the Chesterfield in Mayfair for the second time in several years on my second trip to London. I'm a solo female traveler and appreciate their excellent service and hospitality. There are numerous points to mention:
1) The breakfast in the dining room is superb. The wait staff are very attentive and remembered my coffee preference after the first day! The atmosphere amongst guests was very convivial -- lots of travel trips and stories are shared,
2) Shout out to Gorgy and Joe on the door staff. They were super courteous and helpful in getting me safely where I wanted to go.
3) The linens on the bed were divine and the bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I've slept in.
4) The night time housekeeping staff were super - they'd come around in the evening for turndown service and had extra towels and water at the ready.
5) The hotel bar is very welcoming and the bartender made the best Negroni I've ever had!
6) My room, 608 was very quiet. You don't hear any interior doors slamming or street noise. Plus the water pressure in the shower was nice and strong, which you don't find in all hotels.
7) It is a 10 min (at a slow pace) walk to the Green Park tube station and bus stop, which is a major connection for travel in the city.
I can't imagine any other hotel where I'd want to stay in London!
My mother and I stayed here for two nights and had a fantastic time! The hotel is centrally located and has one of the best breakfasts I’ve experienced. The staff was friendly and helpful. Antonio made us feel very welcomed. Thanks for a great stay!