The Bloomsbury Hotel
What We Love
- Fantastic central location, close to the West End, British Museum, Covent Garden and Oxford Street
- The Seamus Heaney Library is stocked with literary classics — a nod to the area’s rich publishing heritage
- WiFi is free
- The Landseer Bar is a dark and moody oak-panelled hideaway perfect for pre-theater drinks or post-sightseeing relaxation
- Considering its location, there’s little to no street noise — rare for a London hotel
- READ MORE: How to see London for free
What To Know
- The Landseer British Kitchen is on the lower ground floor, but if the weather’s nice ask to dine on the private outdoor terrace
- The air conditioning is ferocious and turned on by default; if you don’t like it, ask for it to be turned off before you arrive (our room was like an icebox for the first 20 minutes)
- There’s an impressive on-site gym and massage facility, but no pool or spa
- Some Superior and Deluxe Rooms have 2 ziplock single mattresses as kingsize beds; if you prefer a single queensize mattress, let them know in advance
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
With a stay at The Bloomsbury Hotel, you’ll be centrally located in London, steps from The British Museum and Bedford Square. This 4-star hotel is close to Trafalgar Square and King’s College London.
Make yourself at home in one of the 153 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring espresso makers and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
How to Get There
We had stay at The Bloomsbury to celebrate our anniversary and truly loved it. The Hotel location is perfect, very close to pretty much everythings,shopping, food restaurants and tube station. The staff in reception is very helpful, thanks to Than & Ivan for their friendly service.
Estamos esperando volver, de verdad disfrutamos mucho nuestra estadía.
The hotel is in a great location, staff were excellent and facilities were lovely, one downside is that our hotel room 707 was very small and pokey, very narrow bathroom even though it was beautifully decorated and the room was too small so spent as little amount of time as possible in it, but that's ok, as we loved being out and about in London.
The Bloomsbury is a great boutique hotel in London. Close to theatres, museums and other London attractions. Close to public transport. Fabulous decor. Great restaurants. Friendly staff and lovely guest rooms. It is not cheap but does offer value for money. This hotel has style and elegance. If you like hotels with character, this is a great option.