The Arch London
What We Love
- Soft drinks from the mini bar are included in the Jetsetter rate
- Quiet residential location convenient to Oxford Street and the tube
- Modern and attractive amenities, including flat-screen televisions in the bathtubs
- Bold decoration, with textured textiles and bright wallpapers
- Two words: Martini Library
- Notable art collection by emerging British artists displayed throughout the hotel
- Front-facing rooms have the better views of Great Cumberland Place, and the quieter rear-facing rooms have views of the mews
- WiFi is free
- READ MORE: How to see London for free
What To Know
- Built in the 1800s as homes, but opened fully as the Arch London in January 2010
- The bar is popular with both guests and locals and can be crowded
- The feel is artsy and modern European, not palatial or classically opulent
- Pets are allowed in rooms only
- Full English breakfast is available for approximately $35, and continental is approximately $27
- Airport transfers and taxis are expensive — consider the non-stop train services from Heathrow and Gatwick instead
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Arch London, you’ll be centrally located in London, minutes from Marble Arch and Selfridges. This 5-star hotel is close to Harrods and Royal Albert Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 82 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Satellite programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
How to Get There
Only stayed one night but was welcomed like I was staying forever
Huge room very comfortable room and bed .
Choice of food for breakfast was exceptional
Would highly recommend this hotel so sorry I am not staying here instead of The Hard Rock
The staff were so nice even offered to help take my luggage to the other hotel