St. Ermins Hotel, Autograph Collection
What We Love
- A glamorous stay at a luxury Westminster hotel, with breakfast and optional afternoon tea
- Checking in to a luxury London hotel near beautiful St James's Park
- A dainty afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes and scones
- The delightful boutique interiors
- The hotel has its very own rooftop bee hives with over 300,000 bees
What To Know
- 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking is available for an additional cost
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
A stay at St. Ermins Hotel, Autograph Collection places you in the heart of London, minutes from St. James Park and close to Buckingham Palace. This 4-star hotel is close to Big Ben and London Dungeon.
Make yourself at home in one of the 331 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a garden view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). You can also stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms.
How to Get There
We stayed here for a couple nights while on our honeymoon. The hotel went above and beyond to make sure we felt special including having a bottle of champagne and chocolates in our room upon check in. The bathroom was not very large, however I did like that there was a bathtub (we didn't have one in any other hotel in Europe) and the whole room & bathroom were newly remodeled and very clean. The concierge were very helpful and friendly. The proximity to the Tube is amazing! Would definitely stay here again!
Stopped here for a few nights for my wife's birthday.
On check-in she was greeted with a Happy Birthday which was lovely. Even better was the room upgrade to a suite! Shown to the room and waiting for us was a bottle of bubbly on ice and chocolates, how lovely.
Suite was fantastic, huge bed, lovely decor, quality coffee machine, regularly topped up.
We didn't eat at the hotel as had meals booked around London.
This hotel perfectly situated, 2 mins from St James Park Station. 10 mins walk to Buckingham Palace and Westminster, perfect.
Have no complaints at all, great hotel, room and service.
Thank you to the Manager and staff.
We have been visiting St Ermin's hotel every year over the festive period for many years but left feeling rather disappointed after this years visit. Not asked about our stay at checkout to raise issues experienced.
1. Exterior of the building and internal lobby are stunning and historic - the festive decorations were a nice touch
2. All the staff we encountered seemed to be hard working, friendly and helpful
1. Our room was very small - the shower room particularly and the room smelt a lot like damp
2. The breakfast service appeared over capacity. A long wait for a table including extra tables in the lobby right next to the line of people waiting for tables. Had to wait 10mins for a glass to get a fruit juice, another 10 mins for a plate and the toaster was broken. Then had to chase a very harassed waitress to get basics for the table including napkins and cutlery. The quality and variety of the buffet food was good however.
St James’s Park tube station is a 3 minute walk. Buckingham Palace is a 7 minute walk and Westminster Abbey is a 10 minute walk the other way. All this is to say that the location is excellent. The staff is gracious, the free breakfast buffet is ample and delicious and the room was more than suitable. Highly recommend.
Ive stayed here many times and its one my favourite hotels in London
It just has a lovely old school homely feel to it which makes me feel relaxed
Ok so maybe its looking a bit tired in places but thats all part of its charm
Check in staff and concierge were nice and helpful and i got an upgrade
It was all decked it in a nice Christamassy feel
Breakfast was nice as always
I was woken at 2 am to the sound of running water in the air conditioning system which lasted about 30 min -i thought i had maybe left the taps on
The temperature adjuster in the shower came off in my hands -hey ho
Nonetheless due to the location and that special feel I'd def go back there again