Sanctum International Serviced Apartments
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Sanctum International Serviced Apartments, you’ll be centrally located in Brent, convenient to Lord’s Cricket Ground and ZSL London Zoo. This 5-star apartment is within close proximity of London Business School and Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 43 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. LCD televisions with premium TV channels are provided, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and an elevator (lift). Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Great location just minutes from the Kilburn High Road overground station which in itself is two stops out of Euston station making it really easy to get in and out of London and very easy for the longer commute to and from London. The aparthotel is also only a short walk from the tube station. The apartment was clean and well equipped although I was surprised there was no maid service at weekends, although this wasn’t a big deal. Bed was comfy and the room was reasonably quiet, despite being in a busy area. It was an added bonus to have a bit of balcony although it wasn’t facing the ideal direction and meant we were directly overlooked by the hotel opposite, although probably hard to escape this in London. The hotel is also in a really convenient location for the local Tesco Metro and Starbucks, making breakfast and other things really easy. Slightly miffed by the very frosty reception - the person that checked us in made us feel like we were an inconvenience and as this was for a birthday weekend (we checked in on my birthday) it was a slightly disappointing start. However, all of this said I would still think about staying here again on my next visit to London.
Visited as a family of 5 (2 adults and 3 small kids). Easily can fit a family of 6-7 adults comfortably. The hotel was accessible to transportation and had Starbucks next door (total plus for us). The tube was steps away fr our hotel and there was another main underground/tube stop which was Kilburn Park (accessible 24hrs ) which is only a block away. This hotel is 15 minute or so away from all the
There are plenty of grocery stores nearby and restaurants deliver. The street where the hotel is located is very diverse but the area is safe to walk around - but with just any location, wherever you go, you should always be aware of your surroundings and make sure you’re always careful.
The hotel apartment is beautiful , modern, clean and smells wonderful. We had a nice living room area , full kitchen with washer/dryer combo (stove, microwave, pots/pans/dishes, full fridge, lots of counter, hallway, 2 bedrooms. Master bedroom had a beautiful closet area and nice clean master bathroom. The linens were crisp and clean- loved it! And I’m super picky with linens. The 2nd bedroom had 2 double or full beds. They had a second bathroom in the hallway.
Bedrooms are spacious and clean. I think that’s what important, is that it’s super clean esp the linen.
The only gripe we had was one of the daytime front desk staff (guy with the big frown on his face) was kinda mean to my husband cuz he asked for something and the attendants were ringing the doorbell and we didn’t hear them and we had to call them up again and he had to come up as well and he told my husband off to make sure to answer the door. We were annoyed but we let it go. Whatever !!
The night shift front desk guy Mohammed-was the best, he was so courteous to us. We really appreciated that. He took time to answer our questions and he was just pleasant. Anyway, Just a note that the gym and pool were across the street and you need to make sure you have a ticket before going across the street. It’s not far, literally across the street.
We also needed a pack and play or a crib and the hotel had a charge of 10 pounds (wow sheesh!) we had to remember we were in another country and we shouldn’t expect these to be free. So we didn’t bother with it.
They don’t have breakfast downstairs but since you have a kitchen, you can cook a full breakfast or order for delivery.
Cleaning is every other day. Towels and some toiletries shampoo/conditioner are provided.
Overall- this place is definitely worth the money esp if you have a large family and don’t want to go crazy for a week bumping Into each other. Would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again.
I have stayed here for the first time
1) The apartments are VERY spacious, with fully equipped kitchen, toilet amenities, living room etc
2) The size is large enough that kids can sleep in the living room pull-out bed even if you have the 1-bedroom apartment
3) Being new, the facility is very neat and good to use
4) I suggest this place for longer stays too
5) Located a 2 minute walk to Kilburn High Road Overground, and about 5 minute walk to Kilburn Park tube station
6) Wifi and usual trappings are good with friendly check in and concierge
7) M&S Food, Tesco, Starbucks all adjacent for groceries etc
8) Adjacent is the Marriot Maida Vale which has a Carluccios Restaurant that you could use for variety and breakfast too
1) So, location is not the best. At the corner/border of Maida Vale & Kilburn it can be avoidable at night. I would suggest UBER door-to-door drops off post nightfall. This is location specific and not related to the Sanctum ofcourse.
2) There is no luxe or high-street shopping on Kilburn, only deeply discounted stores so you will have to do your shopping closer to town
3) If you are visiting London for work, this may not be ideal. But the property is lovely and if you have some time to get/to from the major stations or airports you are fine