Park Grand London Kensington
- Free WiFi
With a stay at Park Grand London Kensington, you’ll be centrally located in London, convenient to Natural History Museum and Royal Albert Hall. This 4-star guesthouse is close to Buckingham Palace and Big Ben.
Make yourself at home in one of the 133 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and minibars. Plasma televisions with pay movies are provided, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Food & Drink
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the guesthouse’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this guesthouse consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
How to Get There
We only stayed here for one night and on arrival we were told that there was an issue with the boiler so we'd have to be moved to another hotel around the corner. Obviously if I wanted to stay there then I would have booked that hotel. The lady at the desk quickly found us another room and sorted out everything in superb fashion.
The room was quite a distance from the entrance to the building and the concierge had to help us a couple of times to find it but the service and helpfulness of him, and the ladies at the desk was fantastic.
The room itself was lovely, everything was of a higher quality than expected and there were no issues to report.
We didn't eat in the hotel for dinner or breakfast, but the restaurant was busy and seemed to have a good variety on the menu.
We chose to stay at the Park Grand London Kensington during our trip to London due to its proximity to public transit (just a 3-5 minute walk from Earls Court station). The front desk staff were always very quick to greet you and offer you any assistance or recommendations. Our room was clean and comfy and everything was nicely updated. We had a front facing room and the street was very quiet which was nice. We would definitely stay here again on our next trip, very pleasant visit!
As a frequent business traveller, I have been staying at the Park Grand for almost 2 months. Oriana and Frankie go out of their way to provide exceptional customer service. They empathise and accommodate and on occasions have gone above and beyond. This is extended to the Restaurant staff too who provide an amicable service. Thank you all for making the Park Grand feel like my second home!
The hotel is located conveniently near a tube station. The hotel room was nice and very clean. The staff at the reception headed by Mira, Oriana & Cany was extremely nice & helpful throughout our stay.
We will certainly visit there in our future stays and we will certainly recommand it 👌👌👌
My friend and I chose the hotel based on the excellent rate offered. On all previous visits, I've stayed at Hilton properties in Kensington or Islington, but the hotels were not available for those dates.
- the hotel is extremely well located for exploring the city. The Earl's Court tube station is literally a 3-4 minute walk, and connects to most lines. Its also convenient if you're coming from Heathrow on the the Heathrow Express as there is a line that connects directly to Paddington.
- Food options are plentiful around the hotel - there is a main road with the popular names (Pauls, Costa, Starbucks, etc) and many other small restaurants and bars. There is also a Waitrose and Tesco about 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel.
- Breakfast is included in the rate, and for a non-vegetarian like myself, would be very satisfying. The options included cooked to order eggs, a small selection of pastries and cold cuts.
- There is a microwave in the room which is most convenient.
- The room was well appointed, and very comfortable.
- We opted for a club room, which is meant to come with some sort of club access, but never used it. I expected staff to at least highlight this at check-in. (I however did not ask about it).
- Bathroom amenities were not replenished daily (no shower cap/vanity kits). We returned late almost every night, and it was frustrating to have to call every single night to request replenishment.
- The hotel did not reverse the pre-authorisation taken on my card on check-out. This was particularly annoying because I paid for the room charges in full on check-in (this was what was communicated to me when I checked in). The duty manager who responded to my email was kind enough to resolve this, but this was 10 days after I checked out, and should not have necessitated an email.
Despite the issues, I still thought the hotel offered very good value for money, given the location and quality of the room.