Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
You’ll be centrally located in London with a stay at Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club, steps from Stamford Bridge Stadium and close to Royal Albert Hall. This 4-star hotel is close to Buckingham Palace and Big Ben.
Make yourself at home in one of the 281 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 9 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Compared to many London hotels, this hotel is a great price for value. Rooms are clean and check in smooth. Location is very good and we booked a Chelsea stadium tour within walking distance. The downside of our room was being a young couple, some of the fixtures were quite dated (string switch, shower curtain design, bathroom materials) and one can tell it is more suitable for elder generation (seating in the bathroom). Some of the photos on the 3rd party booking website was a bit confusing as they gave much more modern vibe.
Stayed one night before visit to Chelsea Flower Show.Pleasant Room with twin beds at competitive price.Decided to have a bar snack which was reasonable with pleasant helpful staff serving food and drinks.
Buffet breakfast not my favourite way of eating but understand the practicality.Tasty enough and fresh again with pleasant staff to serve drinks.Concierge order Taxi making trip to Show a breeze.
Car Park under hotel is such an asset being able to park near the hotel lifts.
Minor criticism lifts seem to have a mind of their own as did the escalator also the Car Park pay machines didn’t work But matter resolved by security.
All in all you made are trip to London an enjoyable one.Perhaps you could take over transport for London and sort the traffic😂
I stayed here for 3 nights, the hotel is really good, cleaned room, staff very kind. Close to the hotel (300m) there’s a bus stop, that can bring u in the center In 15 min, or there’s a metro stop (like 700m) to get around in the city. I’ll recommend this hotel and I’ll back for sure.
Took my visiting friends along for a drink and a meal pre match. Hospitality was exemplary...the staff were amazing and so attentive. Food was a hot Buffett which catered for every single dietary requirement, top marks to them for being able to do this. Highly recommend this hotel and restaurant. The lemon infused treacle tart was the big hit of the evening, seconds all round!
This may be new and modern but they have no idea on how to run a hotel.
1. The bath water ran across the floor and carpets into the room soaking all our stuff, papers, clothes, travel documents, no offer to dry stuff and as compensation they offered us two free cokes and a room change that never happened.
2. The staff are mainly foreign and can’t speak or understand English, or they are just ignorant.
3. They said they’d fixed the bath, second time it did the same as the first. They offered a free bottle of wine but never brought it, then said we’d move rooms but again that didn’t happen, so we got another voucher for two free cokes.
4. Went for a meal in the hotel restaurant but told we couldn’t get one because Chelsea were playing at home, however we could sit on the landing with the Frankfurt supporters and get a bowl of chips.
5. Went to Frankies instead where the meals had doubled in price because “Chelsea where playing”!
6. Couldn’t get back to hotel (30 metres away) because we couldn’t prove we weren’t Germans on a mission of some sort! Of course we were speaking to foreigners whose second language was English. We were corralled in with the ticketless Germans.
7. My partner has had enough and is going home a day early, me I’m playing football for charity and want to keep to my commitments so I’m staying in a wet hotel room, full of foreign staff, with vouchers for four free cokes, where all they seem interested in is extracting money from me as quickly as possible and giving no service, not even a basic one. My partner is feeling ill (damp conditions) and I’m alone till I can mount an escape from this stalag!