Marlin Canary Wharf
What To Know
- Conveniently located near the Borough and London Bridge tube stations
- Roughly a 20-minute walk from the center of London
- Washing machines and self-catering facilities lend themselves to extended stays
- WiFi is pretty slow and hard to connect to
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Marlin Canary Wharf in London (Canary Wharf), you’ll be close to O2 Arena and Tower of London. This 4-star apartment is close to London Bridge and Olympic Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include microwaves and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Great service from a gentlemen called Omar. He made me feel very welcomed and his service was spontaneous. The flat was very clean and spacious. And the location was perfect for my needs.
Thank you so much !
My family and I have stayed in Marlin apartments for 23 days. The staff were kind and helpful. Special thanks to Omar and Irina where they have been of great help to us and attentive to our needs. We will surly lookup Marlin apartments whenever we are in London.
Few things we liked:
1. Rooms are really really really clean!!! And very neat!!!
2. Compared to apartments in London, it is very spacious
3. Kitchen, living room and lightings are awesome.
4. Internet speed = lightning
Thank you Marlin for the great stay!
No room despite booking, unsatisfactory alternative provided after a lot of dispute, rude, inattentive and incompetent staff.
We booked the a 3 bed apartment more than three months in advance, called four times to confirm a parking spot and early check in from 11am, had written confirmation emails of the booking only to arrive on the day at 11am and be advised:
- there is no room booking under our name
- on showing the confirmation advised yes we have a valid booking confirmation but they cannot accommodate us they are fully booked
- not given an alternative option
Following dispute the story changed to:
- there is a room but there is a maintenance problem and it cannot be used
- we weren’t informed because this happened late at night and it’s against their policy to call clients after a certain hour
- when asked when no one called in the morning: no answer: apparently only management could answer that
- when asked to speak to management were refused: no email or contact number given, let alone speaking in person
Frankly all rubbish excuses being made up on the spot.
When pushed very hard, an offer was made to accommodate us in Stratford in a two bed apartment (still not enough space for us all and much further away) or two single bed apartments at the current location.
Neither room was ready, despite it now being 12.30pm so more of a wait.
When asked what resolution could be offered, we were advised ‘our review was very important to them’ so ‘management would pay attention and resolve a problem that has happened many a time before’. Management: hope you’re reading this!
Staff were rude, blasé, and frankly did not care about the situation. There was no rush put on resolving the problems and they were quick to laugh about our predicament.
We had a whole weekend in London planned for a bridal shower and this put us back by three hours and meant we did not even make the non-refundable escape rooms booking we had made to kick the day off.
No compensation yet: still waiting!
excellent service, very nice rooms, totally clean and elegant, they make you feel at home but with even greater comfort and an excellent price,
highly recommended if you want to relax, simply excellent in location and all aspects
I visit these apartments a couple times a month due to travel with work. They are spacious and offer everything I need. Only a 5-10 minute walk to the DLR or tube station which is a nice bonus.
Special thanks to Omar and Bianca who generously gave me a room upgrade as it was my final trip.
Friendly staff, great place to stay!