Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London
What We Love
- Exclusive Knightsbridge location for high-end browsing in Harrods and Harvey Nichols
- Hyde Park is your backyard
- Two Michelin-starred Dinner by Heston Blumenthal is one of London’s hottest restaurants
- Super-stylish bar for pre-dinner cocktails
- Award winning urban spa, offering expert treatments in a relaxed setting
- Faultless, unobtrusive service
- READ MORE: How to see London for free
What To Know
- Dinner by Heston Blumenthal is often fully booked; priority is given to hotel guests, but it’s worth making a reservation
- The fitness suite has Technogym equipment, heated swimming pool and relaxation area with Four Sense Loungers
- WiFi costs an additional $23 per day
- Book a Hyde Park–facing room to see the Queen’s royal horse guards pass by at 10:30 a.m. each day en route to Buckingham Palace
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
A stay at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park places you in the heart of London, minutes from Harrods and close to Imperial College London. This 5-star hotel is close to Royal Albert Hall and Buckingham Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 194 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a steam room. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms.
How to Get There
It was nice experience to have afternoon tea at the mandarin oriental hydepark. Their sandwishes & snacks were good. I even asked them to prepare vegetarian sandwiches for me & they did. I really enjoyed my time there & staff were very friendly
Having Afternoon Tea on Tues 06/11/19
The Food & Drinks were so wonderful & The Staff so helpful especially Ivan
The Mandarin Oriental Bar so Beautiful &Great Atmosphere
Ciara Crowne a real Credit to the Hotel
Amazing Helpful and so Welcoming
Can’t wait to visit again soon
Had afternoon tea at the Mandarin oriental to start my wifes birthday celebrations.
All in all it was a great experience the service and staff were fantastic and nothing was too much trouble.
The food and drink was very good and plentiful all in all a very nice experience.