Crowne Plaza London – Battersea
What We Love
- On the Thames but away from the action, this is a different London hotel experience
- Supremely comfy, well-appointed rooms
- Quiet atmosphere is better suited to couples in search of R&R than party fiends
- Stunning Art Deco–meets–modern bar and restaurant
- Jetset-glam style, from the passport-shaped key cards to the in-room notepad stationery
- READ MORE: How to see London for free
What To Know
- Location in Battersea makes this hotel better for a relaxed break or second-time London visit
- Deluxe Rooms are the only category without river views
- Mobile phone reception is patchy because of its proximity to the heliport
- The glow from the bedside light switch cannot be turned off
- Free WiFi
- Pets are not permitted
- Children 15 and under are not permitted in the spa; children 16 and over must be accompanied by an adult
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
A stay at Crowne Plaza London – Battersea places you in the heart of London, convenient to Stamford Bridge Stadium and Imperial College London. This 4-star hotel is close to Harrods and Royal Albert Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 78 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. This hotel has 7 meeting rooms available for events. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
I stayed here overnight on 05/11/19 whilst in London on business.. The hotel seems to be new and the location is excellent. The the hotel is a good 15 minute walk from Clapham Junction station and it is attached to the Battersea heliport.. I was initially worried that it would be noisy. As it turned out, I had a room overlooking the helipad, but the noise insulation was very effective and noise intrusion was minimal..
The staff were very courteous and helpful, and the room was everything you would expect from a Crowne Plaza..
All in all a very comfortable stay!
Stayed here for a long weekend and the people really make this small and friendly hotel. Particularly Mitul and Nurun were so helpful, checking is in and out and making everything seamless. Gabriel in the bar area will take care of everything.
Well worth a stay, we travel a lot and loved it.
Accommodation is fine but they need to work on the food. I ordered a room service pizza and boy was that a mistake. They managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. No seasoning, tough as old boots and about the same flavour.
last night the burger was a solid lump of meat again needing some herbs and seasoning.
Chef needs to wake up, his department is letting the team down.