Corus Hotel Hyde Park
What We Love
- A central London hotel set in a beautiful Georgian building, right by Hyde ParkStaying just a stone's throw from the greens of Hyde Park
- Shopping till you drop in London's high-end stores
- Savouring seasonal European or authentic Malay cuisine in the bright and airy conservatory
What To Know
- Within easy walking distance of the Lancaster Gate tube station as well as Paddington station
- Standard rooms are small and could use some updates
- Free WiFi works well throughout
Situated in a stunning 200-year-old Georgian building, the Corus Hotel Hyde Park occupies an enviable address on Lancaster Gate amidst London’s attractive W2 postcode. From here, the West End is at your fingertips, whether you’re in town for a spot of shopping, an exhibition or a world-class theatre show. However you spend your days, you have the four-star surrounds of this historic building to come back to.
Corus Hotel Hyde Park is imbued with a laid-back elegance that’s particularly prevalent in the conservatory restaurant, which affords views over Hyde Park itself. A modern vibe contrasts with the hotel’s historic exterior, creating a homely space that’s the perfect base for some time exploring the city.