Arbor City Hotel
What We Love
- A stylish, newly revamped hotel in hip East London – includes breakfast and a dining discountThe fab location – a cultural melting pot, where the fantastic curry houses and mosques (and modern art gallery) of Whitechapel meet the boutiques, vintage shops and hipster dining of fashionable Brick Lane.
- Being just a 20-minute walk from the river and Tower Bridge
- The cool new interior makeover, transforming this dated hotel into a stylish and high-end city base
What To Know
- Conveniently located near the Aldgate East tube station and not far from Brick Lane
- Street-facing rooms can be a bit noisy, especially on weekends
- WiFi is reliable
Arbor City Hotel has a great location for exploring the best of the UK capital. Tucked away in hip East London, within walking distance of Brick Lane and Spitalfields Market, the hotel is right near a tube station, so the sights, museums, shops and dining scene of central London are also a breeze to discover.
This hotel has recently undertaken a major refurbishment, which has added a luxurious splash of ultra-modern style to the somewhat dated exterior and previously basic design. You’re guaranteed to be allocated one of the brand-spanking-new rooms, completely redesigned from scratch with a fashionable mid-century vibe and colorful design accents.
In addition to Wi-Fi, you’ll find a newly designed bar and restaurant on-site, though it’d be a crime not to check out the wonderful local restaurants, from sky-high dining at Sushi Samba to Brick Lane’s famous stretch of curry houses to the hip street-food markets at Spitalfields.
How to Get There
Next time sure will check if there is room left! Nice hotel inside, nice room. It wasn' t our first time this area, so we knew what to expected: very lively and sure far away from our Scandinavian peaceful athmosphere :) Metros are close.
Lovely showers great location nice staff I was on business and stayed for 3 nights nice to open windows and get fresh air. I would stay again. The room had a coffee machine which was great. Fabulous trip
We really enjoyed our stay!
Great breakfast service, clean rooms, one receptionist guy, George, I think, was very helpful. Thank you!
We booked a family room, spatious, asked for extra pillows and duvet, we were served immediately by a nice girl with curl hair. Made my made when a saw her! She even gave us extra Caffès, tea and biscuits- loved those!
See you soon, Arbor team!
As an advice, please update your restaurant menu! Make it more diverse!
#onTop #amazing #memories