Andaz London Liverpool Street
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
A stay at Andaz London Liverpool Street places you in the heart of London, minutes from The Gherkin and close to Tower of London. This 5-star hotel is close to London Bridge and St. Paul’s Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 267 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items). Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club and a steam room. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 0 square feet (0 square meters), including a meeting room.
How to Get There
We stayed in several hotels in London and Andaz was one of them. And on hindsight we should have just stayed in Andaz for most of our London trip as opposed to another hotel about 10 mins walk away and more expensive - some good points:
- Andaz is 2 mins walk from Liverpool Street station
- it’s also about 10 mins walk to Old Spittalfields Market
- rooms are very clean and well furnished. The bed is one of the best I’ve slept on
- Lauren at the front desk really helped to ease the check in process as we had to endure a very long and chaotic journey to get to the hotel (long immigration and multiple cancellations of trains to the city on the day we travelled)
- drinks were served to us when we were completing our check in process
- very nice staff overall
- free snacks and drinks replenished once a day
- was given a free child bed
- granted access to the health club to freshen up / shower as we had a red eye flight.
Some areas of improvements can be made;
- not sure if it’s my room or my booking type but my room had a window facing a wall. Not that views matter to me in hotels since I’m out most of the time but was just something I picked up on
- when our pickup car arrived, the concierge went to the room to retrieve the stored luggages without exchanging the luggage tag with us. He had attended to us earlier during our luggage drop off so I assumed he remembers our bags. But lucky I managed to spot him before him loading the bags into our car because he had a brought out 4 wrong bags. I was asked to go to the room to confirm my bags which I did and matter was resolved.
- front desk area feels like it’s a bit understaffed. There were only 2 staff attending to guests in the afternoon of 15 June and 3 other guests waiting in line for quite some time
The staff made an excellent quality hotel even better. Friendly, helpful, over the top. Great beds and showers. Lovely public spaces with private alcoves. Close to the underground. Outstanding service.
All I can say is WOW!!!! I absolutely loved everything about this beautiful hotel. I had the pleasure of spending 4 nights here on my first trip to London. This hotel exceeded my expectations in every single way. The location to the Liverpool station was awesome, and it was a short walk to the Tower of London, as well as many fine restaurants.The breakfast was absolutely outstanding and the dining room breathtaking. The staff here is exceptional! Thank you for an incredible stay!
Very good overnight stay in London and convenient for that area of town. Our room was big and airy even though it felt like we were in the loft. We were treated to lovely wine between 7 and 8pm. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The only downside was no parking nearby
Needed to be in the City, the Andaz is perfect from that perspective, a few feet away from Liverpool street station entrance. I stayed at the Andaz Amsterdam so I had low expectations (Over designed, poor space utilization, cheap fixtures, weak staffing and management). I paid about $650, late booking and couldn’t find a well located alternative.
Lobby newly renovated, pretty nice, public spaces reasonably nice with lots of places to meet and drink.
Room was spacious but not well utilized, huge foyer, small closet, one disgusting couch that looks like it came from old student accommodation. Cheap fixtures in room and bathroom, imagine what a stylish Ibis hotel would look like. The room carpet needs to be changed as does the rest of the furniture.
Staff appear overworked or don’t care. Room next door left a plate of pasta that stayed in the corridor for a few hours.
Smaller points: room not well cleaned, 3 out of 4 nespresso capsules decaf.