Peak Edge Hotel
What We Love
- An award-winning hotel and gastropub on the edge of the Peak District, with breakfastGetting a taste of what makes this hotel a Gastro Pub of the Year 2016 winner
- Exploring the nearby Peak District National Park, one of the UK’s most popular walking destinations
- Cozying up by the roaring fire after a long bracing walk
What To Know
- Standard rooms are pleasantly spacious and well-appointed
- The hotel is conveniently located for those looking to explore more of the English countryside, especially Chatsworth, Haddon Hall, Hardwick, and Matlock
- Free WiFi can be a bit patchy
Much more than a bistro with rooms, the four-star Peak Edge Hotel complements its award-winning dining with top-notch accommodations. Rainfall showers, four-poster beds and countryside or lake views are just some of the attractions that await at this Gastro Pub of the Year 2016 winner.
As its name suggests, this AA-rated hotel is on the edge of the stunning Peak District. Within reach of this national park’s rivers, spas and moors, plus the market towns of Chesterfield, Buxton and Bakewell, you’ll easily see why this region is regarded as one of the UK’s favorite walking and rambling spots.
Following a day of exploring, you can pamper your own natural beauty in the on-site spa, which offers treatments by Dermalogica, Fake Bake and O.P.I, or celebrate yet more of the local landscape in the bistro’s regionally focused menu.