Peak Edge Hotel
What We Love
- An award-winning hotel and gastropub on the edge of the Peak District, with breakfastGetting a taste of what makes this hotel a Gastro Pub of the Year 2016 winner
- Exploring the nearby Peak District National Park, one of the UK’s most popular walking destinations
- Cozying up by the roaring fire after a long bracing walk
What To Know
- Standard rooms are pleasantly spacious and well-appointed
- The hotel is conveniently located for those looking to explore more of the English countryside, especially Chatsworth, Haddon Hall, Hardwick, and Matlock
- Free WiFi can be a bit patchy
Much more than a bistro with rooms, the four-star Peak Edge Hotel complements its award-winning dining with top-notch accommodations. Rainfall showers, four-poster beds and countryside or lake views are just some of the attractions that await at this Gastro Pub of the Year 2016 winner.
As its name suggests, this AA-rated hotel is on the edge of the stunning Peak District. Within reach of this national park’s rivers, spas and moors, plus the market towns of Chesterfield, Buxton and Bakewell, you’ll easily see why this region is regarded as one of the UK’s favorite walking and rambling spots.
Following a day of exploring, you can pamper your own natural beauty in the on-site spa, which offers treatments by Dermalogica, Fake Bake and O.P.I, or celebrate yet more of the local landscape in the bistro’s regionally focused menu.
How to Get There
Have to say this place is nothing short of superb
The bedrooms are huge, well equipped and comfortable
The bar has a great selection of drinks, the restaurant has a great menu if a little on the pricey side
Staff couldn’t do enough all very helpful and pleasant
We were lucky enough to have this as our wedding venue and I cannot fault the day, the wedding team are fantastic and I would highly recommend if you are looking for a venue
Definitely a 5/5 from me and will be returning
The Hotel staff are professional, warm and friendly, the food is 5* and the staff can't do enough to accommodate you.
The room is well-appointed clean and comfortable, the surroundings are well maintained and the location is peaceful, and quite
This hotel and restaurant are a delight to visit or stay in. We recently attended a birthday party and the staff were helpful, attentive, friendly and experienced. From the staff on the hotel reception to the function room staff, nothing was too much trouble. Our group included a wide age range, from a toddler to the birthday boy who was 100, and everyone was pleased.