What We Love
- Delicious buffet breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Lovely heritage of the family-owned hotel — the owner’s grandfather used to live on these cliffs
- Absolute peace and quiet in the countryside — there’s even a cliff between you and the road
- The infinity pool is large by Santorini standards
- Gorgeous little spa — and guests can reserve the Jacuzzi suite for free
- WiFi is free
- READ MORE: A vacation guide to the Greek Islands
What To Know
- Although you’re right on the caldera, the headland here is slightly recessed, so you don’t get the classic sweeping views
- Its position means that the afternoon shade draws in slightly earlier than at other, more exposed properties
- The nearest village is Imerovigli, a few minutes drive away
- Most Santorini hotels are in towns and villages; this is far more peaceful, but some will find the location inconvenient
- Children 12 and under are not permitted
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
With a stay at San Antonio in Santorini (Imerovigli), you’ll be minutes from Skaros Rock and close to Archaeological Museum. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Petros M. Nomikos Conference Centre and Wall Paintings of Thira Exhibition.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a swim-up bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times and a ferry terminal shuttle.
How to Get There
Brilliant Hotel on the cliffside, on the outskirts of Oia town. Views are stunning and unobstructed. The infinity pool is really nice as well.
The breakfast buffet has a large spread and the service is amazing. The views from the room and the restaurant are really nice. The room itself is great too, quite spacious with a sitting area, a dining area and the bedroom and a rather spacious bathroom.
The spa facilities are amazing - we got a full body massage which was very relaxing.
I would definitely recommend this hotel over any other in Oia town as it is much less crowded.
Great location and services. We booked the Honeymoon Suite to have the best views and a hot outdoor jacuzzi. It was a great idea because the weather was not good (as we expected in April). Thank you for everything.
Situated on the rock cliffs on the island with great views across the sea and the island.
The rooms are spacious and carved out into the rock cliff. Well furnished and serviced to perfection - also loved the big bathroom!
What makes the hotel special is the all the great staff looking after you.
It can get very windy however which I enjoyed yet one to think of if you don't. Good to book taxis well in advance on the island especially if you are heading out in the evening!
Perfect holiday though.
Stayed at the SAN Antonio hotel for our 25th wedding anniversary. The hotel is in an excellent location, with amazing views over the caldera and really great sunsets. Our deluxe room had a heated jacuzzi on the outside balcony that was excellent for a luxurious way to enjoy the sunset! Staff were very friendly, polite and attentive to your every wish. The restaurant serves amazing food, and would wholly recommend the 2 tasting menus. The wine tasting experience hosted at the hotel restaurant is also excellent.
This is the best hotel in Santorini, with amazing views, incredible design, infinity swimming pool and with very friendly staff. Just perfect for couples hotel. Breakfast is very nice, waitress are very helpful. Spa center is small but very luxury.
Small church inside.
Thank you again for incredible holidays!