What We Love
- Daily breakfast, a welcome drink and a bottle of wine and a fruit basket on arrival are included in the Jetsetter rate
- Simple, homely accommodation a world away from Santorini’s hip design hotels
- Great location overlooking the caldera with clear views of Oia
- Lazing over breakfast on your private balcony
- WiFi is free
- READ MORE: A vacation guide to the Greek Islands
What To Know
- Reception is manned from 8a.m. till midnight
- Although balconies are private, the property’s small size means you’re aware of other guests
- This area of Imerovigli is rammed with hotels – there’s no sense of isolation
- Limited parking can be a problem in high season
- Decor can be hit and miss but the lower category rooms tend to be plainer and sleeker – Double Rooms and Superior Apartments both have white walls and no canopied beds
- The pool is deep but small, and the tiling is old fashioned
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Iliovasilema Suites, you’ll be centrally located in Santorini, walking distance from Skaros Rock and close to Petros M. Nomikos Conference Centre. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Wall Paintings of Thira Exhibition and Catholic Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
How to Get There
We went there for our honeymoon and could not be pleased by both the quality of the hotel and the service from the staff.
Staff there are very friendly and helpful, while the view is outstanding.
One little remark: very windy and cold sometimes, but this is not something we can really control.
So bring a jacket.
I will recommend this place for everyone.
This was an amazing place we could view
the caldera and the famous sunsets!
The room was large and contained everything we needed and more.
We want to thank the staff that maid our stay as amazing as it was
Maria,Manos,Sotiria & Atzela
hope to see you all again!
Shani & Matan
Beautiful hotel. Gorgeous view of the island from your balcony but too many stairs to climb... you definitely dont want room #3. It is a loft and tinyand more narrow stairs up to the loft which is very small as well and very warm