What We Love
- Daily breakfast, a welcome drink and a bottle of wine and a fruit basket on arrival are included in the Jetsetter rate
- Simple, homely accommodation a world away from Santorini’s hip design hotels
- Great location overlooking the caldera with clear views of Oia
- Lazing over breakfast on your private balcony
- WiFi is free
- READ MORE: A vacation guide to the Greek Islands
What To Know
- Reception is manned from 8a.m. till midnight
- Although balconies are private, the property’s small size means you’re aware of other guests
- This area of Imerovigli is rammed with hotels – there’s no sense of isolation
- Limited parking can be a problem in high season
- Decor can be hit and miss but the lower category rooms tend to be plainer and sleeker – Double Rooms and Superior Apartments both have white walls and no canopied beds
- The pool is deep but small, and the tiling is old fashioned
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Iliovasilema Suites, you’ll be centrally located in Santorini, walking distance from Skaros Rock and close to Petros M. Nomikos Conference Centre. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Wall Paintings of Thira Exhibition and Catholic Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
How to Get There
Fantastic view and room. Friendly service from Elias who was lovely to deal with.
Breakfast was a highlight served on our own balcony.
Location is nice, quiet and great sunset views, short stroll to restaurants.
Such a beautiful view of the island and of course, sunset! Very kind staff and great room! Like others said, the only disappointment was breakfast, the coffee was like water, but at least it was complimentary and they brought it right to our room! I liked staying in Imerovigli because it was quiet and mostly hotels so we could have a calm honeymoon and quality time together. Pool is small but we loved it for a quick dip and then sat nearby with a bottle of wine to enjoy stunning views.
I will start off with the stuff we didn’t really like;
Breakfast was not really good; for a Greek island, we expected a lot more than few pieces of bread, coffe/tea and two slices of ham and cheese.
Second thing is the door locking mechanism, it needs some improvement as it is fairly easy to keep ur door unlocked due to a confusing system.
However, despite the breakfast being avarage, we managed with the door, I gotta say, this place is stunning! The views are one of a kind, simply breathtaking, everything is clean and near, the staff are super lovely and friendly, perfect and quiet location, ur out of the crowds but so close to all the touristic spots. Amazing!