Chromata Up Style Hotel
What We Love
- Delicious, delivered-to-your-terrace Champagne breakfast, as well as wine and fruit on arrival, is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Incredible views of the caldera
- Fantastically friendly staff
- Quiet, private feeling to the hotel
- Chic Missoni throws on the beds
- Free cell-phone to call the hotel from all over the island
- Short but fantastic menu at the Chroma Up Style Dining Restaurant
- WiFi is free
- READ MORE: A vacation guide to the Greek Islands
What To Know
- Chroma Up Style Dining Restaurant was renovated and extended in November 2015
- There are a lot of stairs here – going anywhere on or off the property involves climbing
- Imerovigli is tiny – there’s little to do or see in the village itself, though it’s a five-minute drive or 25-minute cliffside walk to Fira
- The infinity pool is beautiful but very small
- Spa services are available at the hotel's sister property Kirini Suites & Spa
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Chromata Up Style Hotel in Santorini (Imerovigli), you’ll be minutes from Skaros Rock and close to Archaeological Museum. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Petros M. Nomikos Conference Centre and Wall Paintings of Thira Exhibition.
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
We stayed at Chromata in September. This hotel is marvelous.
Great service, great food and amazing view.
The staff is very helpful and always smiling.
We went for our honeymoon and had an incredible time there.
from the moment we stepped into the reception area and were greeted by the staff, it was true paradise. the grounds were immaculate, the staff attentive and accommodating. Our rooms were just as expected. the meals were amazing and the arranged trips were nearly seamless. a true perfect vacation place!
wonderful stay at Chromata. The property is stunning, and the staff and service is the perfect balance of helpful and refined yet unintrusive. Location is much better than staying in Oia if you are trying to avoid the crowds but still like some energy/people around. We will be back.