Chromata Up Style Hotel
What We Love
- Delicious, delivered-to-your-terrace Champagne breakfast, as well as wine and fruit on arrival, is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Incredible views of the caldera
- Fantastically friendly staff
- Quiet, private feeling to the hotel
- Chic Missoni throws on the beds
- Free cell-phone to call the hotel from all over the island
- Short but fantastic menu at the Chroma Up Style Dining Restaurant
- WiFi is free
- READ MORE: A vacation guide to the Greek Islands
What To Know
- Chroma Up Style Dining Restaurant was renovated and extended in November 2015
- There are a lot of stairs here – going anywhere on or off the property involves climbing
- Imerovigli is tiny – there’s little to do or see in the village itself, though it’s a five-minute drive or 25-minute cliffside walk to Fira
- The infinity pool is beautiful but very small
- Spa services are available at the hotel's sister property Kirini Suites & Spa
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Chromata Up Style Hotel in Santorini (Imerovigli), you’ll be minutes from Skaros Rock and close to Archaeological Museum. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Petros M. Nomikos Conference Centre and Wall Paintings of Thira Exhibition.
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
This is the most beautiful hotel in terms of its dramatic cliff side setting that overlooks the clear blue sea! The room was gorgeous with our own balcony table and chairs. The breakfast buffet was fabulous and gave The infinity pool is a wonderful place to rest with a delicious - tho pricey! - drink after a day of sightseeing. The location is perfect in between Oia and Fira with great restaurants and shopping nearby! Most of all the staff was incredibly warm and welcoming and ready to help especially Dominic! We hope to be back someday!
Quiet hotel, amazing views, friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast, beautiful rooms. We were in room 5, and were quite comfortable. The staff went out of their way to be helpful, and they were! We highly recommend staying in Imerovigli over Oia or Fira, and The Chromata is the place to stay.
This was my first trip to Santorini and I stayed at the Chromata based on a recommendation from a friend. From the second you arrive to check-out the staff is very attentive and very helpful throughout the entire stay. The rooms are very unique and given that there is only 26 rooms in total, you feel the intimacy of the property. The views are like postcards and it is breath taking.