Chromata Up Style Hotel
What We Love
- Delicious, delivered-to-your-terrace Champagne breakfast, as well as wine and fruit on arrival, is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Incredible views of the caldera
- Fantastically friendly staff
- Quiet, private feeling to the hotel
- Chic Missoni throws on the beds
- Free cell-phone to call the hotel from all over the island
- Short but fantastic menu at the Chroma Up Style Dining Restaurant
- WiFi is free
- READ MORE: A vacation guide to the Greek Islands
What To Know
- Chroma Up Style Dining Restaurant was renovated and extended in November 2015
- There are a lot of stairs here – going anywhere on or off the property involves climbing
- Imerovigli is tiny – there’s little to do or see in the village itself, though it’s a five-minute drive or 25-minute cliffside walk to Fira
- The infinity pool is beautiful but very small
- Spa services are available at the hotel's sister property Kirini Suites & Spa
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Chromata Up Style Hotel in Santorini (Imerovigli), you’ll be minutes from Skaros Rock and close to Archaeological Museum. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Petros M. Nomikos Conference Centre and Wall Paintings of Thira Exhibition.
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
Chromata Hotel is one of the finest hotels that I have stayed. Everyday we received a fresh bottle of water and every morning we had a great breakfast. Every morning we had breakfast with a view. I was treated like a king and the staff bent over backwards to meet our needs.
Our stay was great. Rooms were first class from the Staff to the the bedding. We added the daily breakfast buffet but it was more like buffet plus made to order from pancakes to farm fresh fried eggs. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive. I recommend this hotel as a special place to take a loved one.
Incredible. Hotel was beautiful, staff was accomodating and friendly, got upgraded to a suite. It was pricey, but worth every penny. Lots of restaurants and shops in the area. Already planning next stay!
Barbara and I had the most lovely stay at the Chromata Hotel. The room, the service, and the food was all perfection, and we enjoyed every moment. But of course the view is so beautiful, and changes throughout the day and evening. This is the right spot to stay in Santorini.
Our stay at the Chromata was perfect. The pictures, truly, do not do this property justice. The views of the caldera are incredible. The staff was above and beyond and seemed to appear out of nowhere to attend to your every need. Our room was absolutely lovely, our patio even better. Breakfast was something to look forward to and the room service was impeccable. We truly enjoyed the relaxing, beautiful environment that the Chromata has created and would tell anyone visiting, this is the only place to stay. Plan a day in your trip to just relax and enjoy the all that the property has to offer.