Canaves Oia Hotel
What We Love
- Daily breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate (suites included champagne)
- Spellbinding views of the caldera from every angle
- Owned by a local family, this is one of Oia’s oldest and most iconic hotels
- The owners have a catamaran and run daily caldera cruises
- There is a small carpark, which is unheard of in Oia
- READ MORE: A vacation guide to the Greek Islands
What To Know
- Children 13 and under are not permitted at the property
- The pool is small, which is characteristic of tiny Santorini
- There’s a pool bar but no restaurant — sister property Canaves Oia Suites has a wonderful restaurant about a minute’s walk away
- WiFi is free
- Spa center and gym on-site
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
Located in Santorini (Oia), Canaves Oia Hotel is minutes from Naval Museum and Oia Castle. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Baxedes Beach and Cape Columbo Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private patios. 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have hair dryers and bathrobes.
Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a sauna. This Beaux Arts hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. The shuttle (surcharge) will take you to the nearby beach or shopping center.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
How to Get There
The most beautiful hotel; breathtaking views of the caldera and a staff with attention to detail that surpasses anywhere I have stayed. We had the two bedroom suite with a plunge pool for our family. It’s the kind of place you don’t want to leave. Great location to shopping and restaurants as well.
Stayed at the new Canaves Eden Suites and can’t say enough about how wonderful the two bedroom suite was. All the amenities you could imagine and our personal concierge Nasia was great. Terrific views, jacuzzi and awesome breakfast on the veranda.
This hotel is so lovely and breath taking. Loved loved the gorgeous view. The hotel room was fabulous and king bed slept so comfortable. We loved the quaint pool area and the wait staff were fantastic and so accommodating. Food was fabulous by the pool and so relaxing.
Thanks and hope to come back in next couple years. We loved Santorini