Mr and Mrs White New Style Hotel
What We Love
- A plush stay at a brand new hotel on the Greek Island of Paros, with breakfast and moreThe spot-on location in Naoussa, one of the prettiest villages in the Cyclades
- Designer-led guest rooms that stand out for their white-on-white minimalism
- The hotel’s fabulous dining options, including a cool shisha and sushi bar
What To Know
- The brand-new hotel debuts in summer 2017
- There are two outdoor pools to choose from
- Free WiFi
It may be lesser-known that its glitzy neighbours Mykonos and Santorini, but the Cycladic island of Paros has it nailed in terms of dazzling whitewashed houses, visit-worthy chapels and churches, glittering beaches backed by turquoise-tinted Aegean waters, and bucket loads of traditional Greek charm. So, it’s easy to see the appeal of this brand new boutique hotel just 800 metres from the fishing village of Naoussa and less than a mile from Agioi Anargyroi Beach.
Set to open in June 2017 by luxe Greek hospitality company HotelBrain, the clue’s in the title when it comes to the property’s design and decor theme. Expect lashings of white-on-white minimalism everywhere you look, especially in the 46 guest rooms that tempt with (more white) marble flooring, beamed ceilings, and pendant lighting. All come with balconies or patios, comfy king-size beds (or twins), stylish bathrooms, and minibars that can be customised on request.
When you’re not blissing out on sunloungers by the two outdoor pools, days here can spent marvelling at the ancient Venetian port and 15th-century castle, watching fishing boats bobbing away at the port, and strolling the stone-tiled streets to see the island’s iconic whitewashed houses. Once you’re done with sightseeing, head back to this gorgeous place to sample authentic Japanese eats at the sushi bar – or puff away on a hookah pipe at the shisha bar.