Bill & Coo Suites and Lounge
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Bill & Coo Suites and Lounge in Mykonos (Mykonos Town), you’ll be minutes from Megali Ammos Beach and close to Windmills of Mykonos. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Fabrica Square and Agricultural Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPads and minibars. Your Tempur-Pedic bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Plasma televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
How to Get There
* Close to airport
* Spa staff and services (Gina & Aris) were fantastic, professional and lovely; they really enhanced our visit and made some of the “wrongs” at this property “right”
* Gina (Massage & Spa Manager) recommended a great restaurant called Tsaf in Ano Mera where we had our favorite meal (with fantastic service) in Greece. (The other staff discouraged us from going here but we were so glad we did as this offered us a friendlier glimpse of Greece and was not a financial rape. We also enjoyed places like Scorpio as it felt very unique with delicious food and incredible ambiance.)
* The rooms were very clean and comfortable; our room was also convenient to the pool area.
* Large shower for two (although would have loved to see Greek bath & body products rather than Molton Brown)
* We loved the Sonos Music system and the great lighting system that was easy to use with Ipad’s to control everything
* Bedside USB plugs were great
* Large balcony off of room
* Personal cell phone to use while out and about in Mykonos, however see below regarding ride transfers which you’ll use the phone for the most
* Beautiful Sunsets
* Centrally features a beautiful (but unfortunately freezing) infinity pool (with sparkling lights at night which make it quite picturesque)
* Fantastic daily breakfasts with amazing juice made the “cons of the property much more palatable
* Elizabeth and Dimitrius in the restaurant and pool area were fantastic and always went above and beyond. (Thank you for umbrella Dimitrus!) They were the stars of this property for us and we hope we conveyed that to them as they felt authentic and professional, knowing how to cater to guests with high standards. George at the bar was quite nice as well and was one of the only people in Mykonos to start a conversation with us beyond the services he was paid to perform. Matilda seemed good as well, although we did not meet her until our last couple nights; we could have used much of her guidance from the start as we did not vibe with Mykonos in general much to our disappointment. We also liked Christina a lot but did not have much interaction until after things had gone a bit awry.
* Amazing, mouth watering mini burgers from the Beef Bar served pool side. These were worth paying for!
* We had a rough start to our vacation and first time in Greece. After three flights over almost 24 hours to get to Mykonos, we arrived to the hotel after the 2pm check-in time and our room was not ready for an extra hour.
* Our check-in host was inadequate in our opinion. She told us about the shopping area in the Old Town (Chora) and highlighted Victoria Secret and Louis Vuitton. (We did not fly to Mykonos for Angel bras and French handbags that we can get outside our doorsteps at home!)
* We did complain about the delayed check-in and each of us were offered a complimentary spa service by the manager, Christina, which was appreciated. (She was very nice and we would have preferred to have had more interaction with her from the start.)
* We were also offered one complimentary beverage each while we waited for our room which should have accompanied any food we wanted within reason as we were starving after such extensive travels which they were aware of. A staff member then tried to charge us for these same drinks and we had to remind her that we were offered the two drinks. We were also not offered a drink menu, which would have been nice since they have a plethora of delicious drinks (at exorbitant prices).
* Drinks, and much of the food, are ridiculously over-priced.
* No bath tub in the room which was disappointing since a nice soak would have been lovely after such cumbersome flights, but I guess this is my own fault for not recognizing when booking the room that only hot tubs are offered in some rooms, no tubs anywhere.
* Because of the bad start and poor first impression, we struggled to love this hotel. It did get better over the following couple of days though.
* My friend likes Coca-Cola for breakfast. One morning, mid-breakfast, we were brought a bill for said Coke. This was annoying since it rudely interrupted our breakfast. It was also inconsistent since we were not charged for it the day before and there was no mention of additional charges beyond champagne on the menu.
* Additionally, on our first day, once we got settled at the pool, we ordered some food and drinks. We were not even near the end of our meal or pool time, however the person who was tending to us was leaving, so they brought us a bill. It was hard not to constantly feel “nickeled and dimed” throughout our stay at Bill & Coo, but our first couple days was extreme and a turn-off. This did not give us a “luxury vibe,” but rather a “desperate for money vibe.” Hated that! I have no problem spending money but these details regarding money gave me a low end vibe.
* We had a transfer to Alemagou from Bill & Coo; no one from the hotel called to let them know we would be coming. Unfortunately we arrived and it was closed for an event. This possibility should have been foreseen by the hotel as we certainly did not expect this and it threw off our plans in a place we were unfamiliar with. It felt amateur as well and left us feeling lost.
* Upon checkout I realized the expense of the transfers between locations from the hotel; in fact, this was a total rip-off and one I wish I had been aware of IN WRITING prior to gallivanting around the island via the hotel’s transportation.
* We did not feel taken care of really, or helped, by the staff in general even though we had let them know it was our first time in Greece, and first time in Mykonos. People did not feel especially friendly or easy to talk to. It was a struggle. (I am very well traveled globally so this was a strange experience and very different than expected.)
* Property is much smaller than expected, but that did not affect anything.
* Based on the research in determining where to stay, the luxury price point, overall strong online reviews, etc., we wanted to love this more than we did… many of the small details were missed and it was too little, too late.
* There was no literature (magazines, newsletters) in the room to get a sense of where to go, what to do… In retrospect, I would have done much more planning in advance.
* The freezing pool was a huge bummer even though it was very hot outside.
* Hotel drivers were nice, but none very talkative. Maybe English was not comfortably spoken but everyone seemed somewhat cold, offering one word answers to any questions or attempts at conversation.
Very difficult to express everything and use only 5 stars. I was not paid, not given anything in return for this review.
The most incredible service and staff I’ve encountered. From the minute you arrive you’re treated like royalty. We watched 5 sunsets at 5 different locations and our hotel here was the best. Quaint, clean and most attentive. Christina the Manager goes above and beyond to ensure your comfort and pleasure. Every staff member is kind, courteous and rather eager to be of assistance. The food at the restaurant on site is suburb. Fresh, local and unbelievably delicious. I could go on and on but it truly exceeded either of our expectations and I couldn’t say enough great things about Bill and Coo.
We were supposed to stay at the Belvedere but we are glad we ended up staying at Bill and Coo. We stayed 4 days at this Luxurious hotel and there are not enough superlatives, spectacular setting, suites that defy the pictures, amazing views and outstanding breakfast! The hotel is truly beautiful and in a great spot.
My husband and I would like to specially thank the following people for their excellent service during our stay and we are beyond words for what they have done:
1. Mrs Plithara you are the most hardworking hotel manager we have ever seen and u made us feel so special and welcomed as a guest.
2. Matilda the concierge you are the best thing about this hotel. Matilda you are an asset for the hotel we never felt like we asked for too much. Your eagerness to please, organizational skills and recommendations were impeccable. Always with a big smile on your face. Thank you Matilda for making our stay truly memorable. Your smile will always remain in our hearts.
Really made our 21st wedding anniversary a special one.
I have a brand in forty countries in the world so I'm constantly traveling using the best hotels.
Bill & Coo blew us away - their attention to detail matches the best we have ever experienced.
We cannot recommend this hotel enough.
We stayed for 4 nights at this hotel in May. Service is amazing, the breakfast was delicious and lots of possibilities to choose from. Maybe the only thing I found a bit annoying was the music all day long at the swimming pool... but apart from that, everything was perfect!