What We Love
- Tradition meets modernity above Agios Ioannis beach, with shuttle transfers, wine and moreThe resort's understated décor and amphitheatre-style layout, all giving way to superb sea views
- Taking in a gorgeous setting sun from the poolside terrace, cocktail in hand
- Staying in a comfortable and spacious room, where taking in more endless sea views makes our Mykonian experience all the more pleasurable
- Being just moments from the sands and clear waters of Agios Ioannis beach
What To Know
- You're better off taking a taxi into Mykonos Town (as opposed to walking) thanks to narrow roads and hairpin turns
- Rooms over the onsite restaurant's kitchen can be noisy in the morning as the staff prepares for the day
- WiFi is weak and often won't pick up in guestrooms
Overlooking Agios Ioannis beach on southeastern Mykonos, just a 15-minute drive from the island’s bustling, nightlife-loving and ever-charming heart, the small seaside Apollonia Resort offers a stylish four-star experience within easy reach of all the bustling sights – yet far removed enough to enjoy a delicate slice of peace and tranquillity.
With its amphitheatre-style layout looking out to the sea, as well as contemporary Cycladic architecture bathed in white – complete with soft furnishings and perfected with all the necessary modern mod cons – a stay at this resort can be nothing if not relaxing. You’ll find a restaurant on site, offering delightful buffet fare for breakfast through to dinner, as well as a sea-facing pool by which you’ll long to kick back with a cocktail or coffee in hand.
Good to know
Please note that this resort opens seasonally, during the summer only, from May to October.