What We Love
- Rate includes welcome drink and daily breakfast for two
- Staying in a contemporary hotel overlooking a classic Mendoza landscape — rows of vineyards and the snowcapped Andes
- Booking a pampering wine-inspired treatment at the on-site spa; the traditional hamam is said to be the first in Latin America
- Just 16 individually designed rooms, all with private terraces and most with mountain views
- A choice of two restaurants: the casual alfresco Restaurant 'Mas Brasas', which serves Argentine barbecues, and the more elegant fusion hotel restaurant, Katharina
What To Know
- Best for couples and groups of friends; children 12 and under are not permitted
- Visitors need to rent a car or ask the concierge to arrange transportation
- The hotel’s location is about 13 miles from central Mendoza — save a day to explore this charming, plaza-filled city
- Some of Mendoza’s most famous wineries are just minutes away
- Free WiFi and high-speed Internet
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Located in Lujan de Cuyo, Entre Cielos is in the suburbs, minutes from Nieto Senetiner Winery, and close to Emiliano Guinazu Museum of Fine Arts. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Lagarde Winery and Caggiati Hnos Y Cia Winery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a steam room, and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this Beaux Arts hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a garden view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Lujan de Cuyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
A perfect combination of the quietness of a desert gifted with exquisite wine culture, modern architecture, location and romance. Add to that a view of the breathtaking cordillera, a spa that brings you back to life after a day of extensive wine tasting and visits, and people who want to ensure you have everything you need; that would probably get close to the description of Entre Cielos. What do you want? A practical and perfect room? Stay in the main building. Prefer a little more adventurous and wake up in the middle of a vineyard, go for the independent suites. Beware to walk on gravel and through grapevines in the middle of a chilly night to and from your room.
Do not fool yourself, it does not matter how central your location, those wineries are simply not in walking distance, you will need some extensive driving. But for those who enjoy wine, those who love to learn more about this fluid of the Gods, and those who wish to get the perfect combination with exquisite Argentinian meat, visiting Mendoza is a must-do. Stay at the Entre Cielos, you will not regret it.
Entre Cielos was the highlight of my two week trip to South America. We stayed in the Loft, which was gorgeous. Absolutely loved the hot tub, where we watched the sunset every evening. The team are great, providing wonderful service and lots of useful local recommendations. German was particularly helpful throughout our stay. If you are looking for somewhere to really chill out and relax, Entre Cielos is definitely the place to stay.
Lovely place in a beautiful setting. Everything perfectly managed. Exactly like the pictures and first rate food and service. I had a dental emergency on a Saturday and the staff helped me out immediately. Recommend 100% 5 out of 5