Aranwa Cusco Boutique Hotel
What We Love
- The hotel’s at almost 8,000 feet, so guests will appreciate the extra oxygen that’s pumped into all rooms and suites
- Spa-quality bathrooms with heated floors
- The restaurant has a Novo Andina tasting menu
- Stone courtyards and stylish nooks provide plenty of space for writing postcards or reading
- Free WiFi
What To Know
- The original structure of the house was left intact, so some rooms are oddly shaped
- The spa has yet to open
- Soroche, or altitude sickness, is common in Cusco
- Cuzco’s main plaza is about two blocks away
- Pair with a stay at sister property the Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel
- Free WiFi
Located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), Aranwa Cusco Boutique Hotel is minutes from Museum of Contemporary Art and Museo de Plantas Sagradas Magicas y Medicinales. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of ChocoMuseum and La Merced Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 43 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and a turndown service.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. This hotel also features a fireplace in the lobby and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Aranwa Cusco Boutique Hotel. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
How to Get There
Everything was great. We were even upgraded to a suite because it was possible. Great service. Very quiet. Close to city centre. Breakfast tasted well, and we probably should have gone for dinner as well - not too expensive. The only thing that needs to be optimised is internet speed.
We had a wonderful 3 night stay. Gonzaldo was quick with the bags and Luis provided unforgettable table service. Cedrid “eddy” the bartender provided an amazing Pisco Sour lesson. And we loved the room too! Breakfast outstanding. Very happy!
This is our favorite hotel of all the many we have visited around the world. We loved the Spanish Colonial architecture and the beautiful collection of religious art. The staff were always helpful and courteous.