Casa Chameleon Hotel Las Catalinas- Adults Only
What We Love
- Paradise above the Pacific – a villa with a private plunge pool at a new, adults-only hideawaySoaking in your private plunge pool, then heading inside for an in-villa spa service or yoga class
- Dining on activated nuts, Buddha bowls and fresh fish at the panoramic sea-view restaurant
- Choosing your own outdoor adventure, from swimming to surfing to biking on the miles of trails
- Gazing at the Guanacaste Coast, which this adults-only luxury getaway overlooks
What To Know
- All 21 villas have private salt water infinity plunge pools; there's also a zero-edge infinity pool with a bar
- Through the hotel you can arrange zip lining, hiking, paddling, diving, fishing, surfing, SUP, and yoga excursions/classes
- The hotel has an admirable approach to sustainability; an array of artisanal products support local producers, check-in is paperless, all laundry products are 100% biodegradable, etc.
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Casa Chameleon Hotel Las Catalinas- Adults Only in Las Catalinas, you’ll be near the beach and convenient to Penca Beach. This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Flamingo Beach and Playa Brasilito.
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned rooms featuring private plunge pools. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and minibars, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Food & Drink
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business & Travel Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We stayed in the Sugar Beach facing villa and loved every minute of our time at Casa Chameleon. From arrival at the resort (1hr from airport) to our departure home, service from all employees was absolutely top notch and the atmosphere was beautiful. Plunge pools were spacious, eco friendly toiletries and local coffee were in the room and the beds were very comfortable. Because it’s not a huge hotel, it almost feels like you are on a private resort. The wildlife was amazing too - whales in the bay, monkeys in the trees, birds, etc. We consistently ate at Sentido Norte because the food was delicious, spectacular views and great service. They do have a golf cart available to take you to Las Catalinas if you’re looking to leave the resort for a bit.
I’ve been several times to this place and i simply think it’s magical, a relaxing and romantic environment. It has the best view for sunset. The food in its restaurant “Sentido norte” is amazing and the prices fit the quality, its personal is very nice and always willing to help you with the best attitude and a kind smile. Without a doubt i’d totally recommend visit it, it’s a great experience. You can’t visit Guanacaste without going this little piece of paradise.
The service and views were exceptional! All the staff were so welcoming and helpful. The room was beautiful and the in-room plunge pool and outdoor area provided privacy, comfort and luxury. The drinks at the bar were outstanding and the food at the restaurant was delicious. Great location to relax and unwind!