The Sebastian – Vail
What We Love
- The heated outdoor pool has four hot tubs and a waterfall feature
- The full-service Bloom Spa is a worthy addition to the Vail spa scene
- Guests can make use of the personalized concierge, on-mountain ski service and two Chevy Suburbans for trips outside the village
- The fitness center is quite large
- Very pet-friendly; a plush dog bed and gourmet treats are offered for Fido
What To Know
- The in-the-heart-of-things location means that there can be some noise and crowds right outside the hotel
- During ski season, target off-peak weeks like late February and early April (when the skiing can still be great)
- Although perhaps best-known for skiing, Vail is a four-season city, with lots of events and activities year-round
- Valet parking is available for $30 per day during the winter season (Nov 21 – April 20) and $25 per day during the summer season (April 21 – Nov 20).
- Paying a little more to fly into Eagle County Regional Airport (43 miles west of Vail) can spare you the long drive from Denver (120 miles over two high mountain passes)
- A $30 resort fee per room (so two-bedroom units incur a $60 fee), per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
Located in Vail, The Sebastian – Vail is in the mountains and minutes from Vail Valley Medical Center and Cogswell Gallery. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of The Steadman Clinic and Colorado Ski and Snowboard Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 107 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Skiers will be in heaven, but there are recreational options available for non-skiers as well, including an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of The Sebastian – Vail. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Vail? This resort has 8500 square feet (790 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
How to Get There
Fabulous stay! The staff was EXCELLENT!! In addition to the rooms, food, overall property. We had many last minute changes and they jumped thru the hoops to make everything happen without a hiccup. Truly exceede our expectations.
Excellent staff and accommodations! Great location, easy in and easy out and within walking distance of great shops and restaurants. The rooms were very spacious and well kept....loved the robes, pillows and turndown service especially!
This is the perfect Colorado boutique hotel in the heart of Vail. Loved my time there. The pool and hot tubs are so nice that you can be alone in one of the four tubs if you'd like. The lobby and bar was very comfortable and Ryan the bartender was awesome.