The Sebastian – Vail
What We Love
- The heated outdoor pool has four hot tubs and a waterfall feature
- The full-service Bloom Spa is a worthy addition to the Vail spa scene
- Guests can make use of the personalized concierge, on-mountain ski service and two Chevy Suburbans for trips outside the village
- The fitness center is quite large
- Very pet-friendly; a plush dog bed and gourmet treats are offered for Fido
What To Know
- The in-the-heart-of-things location means that there can be some noise and crowds right outside the hotel
- During ski season, target off-peak weeks like late February and early April (when the skiing can still be great)
- Although perhaps best-known for skiing, Vail is a four-season city, with lots of events and activities year-round
- Valet parking is available for $30 per day during the winter season (Nov 21 – April 20) and $25 per day during the summer season (April 21 – Nov 20).
- Paying a little more to fly into Eagle County Regional Airport (43 miles west of Vail) can spare you the long drive from Denver (120 miles over two high mountain passes)
- A $30 resort fee per room (so two-bedroom units incur a $60 fee), per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
Located in Vail, The Sebastian – Vail is in the mountains and minutes from Vail Valley Medical Center and Cogswell Gallery. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of The Steadman Clinic and Colorado Ski and Snowboard Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 107 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Skiers will be in heaven, but there are recreational options available for non-skiers as well, including an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of The Sebastian – Vail. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Vail? This resort has 8500 square feet (790 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
How to Get There
My fiancé and I had just gotten engaged and were on our way up to Vail for two nights. We called ahead and they upgraded our room and also had a card, wine and charcuterie waiting when we arrived. Mark and Dan were incredibly helpful! Mark pointed us in the right direction for good food and drinks. At night, the hot tubs outside were so relaxing and romantic. Also the bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I’ve ever slept on. The overall stay could not have been better and we will always remember our ‘engagement-moon’ at the Sebastian. Thank you so much for everything!
Nice, pleasant and warm environment. The food was excellent and menu options great for children. The childrens menu was not confined to grill cheese and chicken fingers. My child had salmon and vegetables off of the kids menu. The prices a little on high side but than again, it is Vail. I would recommend.
We had an excellent unexpected stay with The Sebastian when I 70 closed. They were warm and welcoming to us and our 2 dogs. We were very fortunate to find a pet friendly accommodation on short notice. The entire staff was outstanding from the receptionist that answered my initial call to the valet that packed up our truck for our trip home and every person in-between.
It is wonderful to be greeted by the staff by your name. Everyone is very pleasant and makes you feel that your satisfaction is important to them and their job. Even our dogs name was known and he would be asked about if he wasn’t with use at times. Better than home away from home, the staff make you believe they care in a friendly manner.
The Sebastian is the perfect location for all that Vail has to offer. When you arrive, you feel immediately welcomed and truly like a special guest. The lobby is stunning and a great place to relax. The rooms are modern, with comfortable beds and great amenities – Nespresso machine, Molton Brown products, water, and small refrigerator (there are more too!) The hallways to get to your room are just slightly maze like, but the signage to get to your room is easy to follow and once you’ve gotten there once – you’ll get there time and time again! The entire staff was amazing! Morgan at the front desk was professional, yet super friendly and made sure our every need was met! The bell staff is efficient and so kind! The quality of the meals and timeliness of in room dining was excellent. The Bloom Spa is the perfect place to relax and pamper yourself. I’d highly recommend both Molly and Marty for a massage and body scrub. I look forward to my next stay at The Sebastian!