The Peaks Resort and Spa
What We Love
- Beautiful mountain vistas from recently remodeled guestrooms
- Ski-in/ski-out access to Telluride Resort
- Largest spa in Colorado with a wide variety of treatments from an oxygen bar to Botox injections
- Heated outdoor pool and hot tub, and indoor lap pool
- Gourmet meals and panoramic views at Palmyra restaurant
- Heli-ski operation Telluride HeliTrax is based in the resort and flies from an on-property pad
What To Know
- A $25 resort fee per night will be collected by Jetsetter at checkout
- Valet parking is $24 per night
- The rooms were last renovated in October 2011
- The resort is the largest in Mountain Village and not exactly an intimate experience
- The main resort's modern mountain design isn't for those looking for a log cabin feel
- For that log-cabin feel, book the three-bedroom cabin; it's in a new Peaks-operated development across the street from the main resort and includes housekeeping services and access to the spa and other resort amenities
- The resort has a large condo ownership component
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Peaks Resort and Spa in Telluride (Mountain Village), you’ll be convenient to Telluride Ski Resort and Mountain Village Gondola. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Palm Theatre and San Miguel County Courthouse.
Make yourself at home in one of the 160 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with queen sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 5 spa tubs. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Telluride? This resort has 9000 square feet (836 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
How to Get There
Nothing but wonderful things to say about our experience at the Peaks. The staff was friendly and tended to all of our needs. The location of the resort was great and the views were spectacular. The breakfast buffet was fantastic. We had dinner at the restaurant, and even went to the coffee shop located in the hotel - both were great! Coach Miller (the concierge) was such a friendly, welcoming man. He treated us like family and ensured we visit the right spots while in Telluride. If it weren’t for him, our experience wouldn’t have been the same. He added so much to our trip and really made us feel important. Our waitress Betsy, Tobias, Jay and Coach really made a huge impression on us. 10/10, quality people. Our family is already looking forward to our next stay there!
I want to share a secret to my well being- Kat!
Kat for massage or private Pilates! I have to admit I think she is beyond intuitive. Yes in Pilates I get the feeling she is a PT. In massage Just try- bliss out.
We came to see him and were told that new mgmt will no longer have music...please bring him back...we love going there and listening to beautiful music while we dine. The view, the food, the experience is fabulous especially with such amazing music
My friends and I had such a wonderful experience at Peaks Resort and Spa! There were so many lovely amenities, and the natural views were to die for. There is a coffee shop, spa, restaurants, and many lounging areas that just cater to a good time. I brought my dog and he was so well received and he had a great time too! Walking through the resort was such a good vibe- the valets were so prompt and polite, I spoke extensively with Coach and Peter who were just so delightful and fun to interact with, and everyone there seemed elated with the service. It was truly a great experience and I will be back at the Peaks when I visit Telluride again!
We really loved the view from our room, the spa and gym, and the cozy beds. Not a fan of the valet service. When you’re on a road trip (like we were), you have lots of luggage in your car. I like to have easy access to everything that I don’t necessarily want to carry up to the room all at once. It’s definitely pricey all in all but it is a beautiful spot