Inn at Lost Creek
What We Love
- Central location at the base of Telluride Ski Resort Lift 4 and the top of Lift 1
- Crack concierge services
- Condo-like suites with jet tubs, steam baths and fireplaces
- Rooftop Jacuzzis that you can book privately
- Microbrews and innovative Southwestern fare at on-site 9545 restaurant
What To Know
- The hotel is in Mountain Village, not the town of Telluride proper; a free gondola takes you to and from the historic town
- The nearly 10,000-foot elevation can be difficult to acclimatize to
- Popular with timeshare residents as well
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Located in Telluride (Mountain Village), Inn at Lost Creek is convenient to Telluride Ski Resort and Mountain Village Gondola. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Palm Theatre and San Miguel County Courthouse.
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features a spa tub. Additional features include concierge services, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and ski storage.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Inn at Lost Creek. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an elevator (lift).
How to Get There
Everything about our stay was perfect! The service, food, room and location were amazing. We would definitely stay at The Inn at Lost Creek again on our next trip to Telluride. It is true ski-in ski-out, which just added to the convenience.
Had a fantastic time at The Inn. A couple of reasons this gets 5 stars:
1) Proximity to the slopes. You can literally ski to the lift and ski to the valet. Yes that is right. They have a valet where you park your skis and walk inside and they will take your boots so they are nice and dry the next day. And then when you go ski, your gear is already outside ready to go. Yes that's real. And it's amazing.
2) The rooms are great. We stayed in a 2 bedroom room that had a fully functioning kitchen, washer and dryer, steam shower, the works. Cannot complain. They even offered to walk my dog. Are you kidding!?
3) The Peaks. We had access to the spa and gym at The Peaks which is about a 5 minute walk, maybe, down the road. I went to a few yoga classes and pretended I knew what I was doing in the gym. They have 500 machines and I think even a Peloton class. Nuts.
4) Happy hour and cookies. This is pretty self explanatory.
5) The best for last. The staff rocks. By the second minute I was there they knew my name. I know they're probably told to do this but I genuinely felt as if they cared about how the skiing was when I got back each day and they asked. I travel 4 days a week and have done so for years so I'm in a ton of hotels and let me let you this - it's hands down the best staff I've ever seen.
We have stayed at The Inn at Lost Creek twice now. Both Summer and Winter. Both stays were exceptional. The staff is top notch. The amenities are fantastic and it is a true ski in ski out experience in the Winter.
Outstanding in every way! Comfortable rooms with everything you might need, more intimate than larger hotel/condo complexes, a wonderful staff - and a nice bar and restaurant on site. True ski in ski out and right by the gondola - a perfect location.
From the moment you arrive, you know you made the right choice.?Great staff, cozy rooms and a location that can’t be beat, it’s the best choice in T-Ride!! An adventure worth taking and skiing that is amazing