The Stonebridge Inn, A Destination Hotel
What We Love
- Waking up within a snowball’s throw of two gondolas
- Hot tubs and heated outdoor pools with mountain views are warm and steamy even in the snow
- On-site restaurant Artisan is one of the best in town
- Ray, the amazingly friendly concierge who also gives great advice on which runs to ride
- High quality wood furnishings and rich hued bedspreads plus giant HD TVs in rooms
- Flat-screen TVs and iPhone docking stations
What To Know
- Snowmass Village is about 15 minutes drive from Aspen
- Lift tickets for Aspen Snowmass can be used at any of the resort’s four mountains
- Parking in Snowmass is by permit only; purchase a permit from reception at check-in for $30
- You can ski home easily, just be sure not to slide all the way to the bottom of the resort or you’ll be walking home uphill
- Snowmass sits at 8,200-ft, so drink plenty of water and know the signs of altitude sickness
- This property dates to the late 1960s, although décor has been updated, rooms are smallish and it isn’t the swankiest hotel in Aspen or Snowmass
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Located in Snowmass Village, The Stonebridge Inn, A Destination Hotel is in the mountains and minutes from Snowmass Ski Area and Snowmass Ice Age Discovery Center. This ski hotel is within close proximity of Anderson Ranch Arts Center and Snowmass Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 92 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Spend the day on the slopes, or enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 10.00 mi.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar and a pool view. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Snowmass Village? This hotel has 2303 square feet (214 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.
How to Get There
Management seems to be absent to details such as importance of the airport shuttle, vending machines, etc. When you market an airport shuttle and then schedule the the shuttle, you need to make sure you have people to drive it. If someone doesn't make it, you must have a backup so that your guests don't get stranded.
Excellent place for family and a romantic getaway.
The Artisan restaurant and bar in the hotel is great and super convenient.
Room was comfy and quiet. I would recommend anyone staying near Aspen to try it out.
The Artisan new menu does not disappoint! Try the elk spring rolls. Everything we had was delicious. We ate at the Artisan three nights during our stay this trip. We just had to keep trying the new menu items. The staff at all of the Stonebridge could not be friendlier or more accommodating. What a beautiful spot.