The Stonebridge Inn, A Destination Hotel
What We Love
- Waking up within a snowball’s throw of two gondolas
- Hot tubs and heated outdoor pools with mountain views are warm and steamy even in the snow
- On-site restaurant Artisan is one of the best in town
- Ray, the amazingly friendly concierge who also gives great advice on which runs to ride
- High quality wood furnishings and rich hued bedspreads plus giant HD TVs in rooms
- Flat-screen TVs and iPhone docking stations
What To Know
- Snowmass Village is about 15 minutes drive from Aspen
- Lift tickets for Aspen Snowmass can be used at any of the resort’s four mountains
- Parking in Snowmass is by permit only; purchase a permit from reception at check-in for $30
- You can ski home easily, just be sure not to slide all the way to the bottom of the resort or you’ll be walking home uphill
- Snowmass sits at 8,200-ft, so drink plenty of water and know the signs of altitude sickness
- This property dates to the late 1960s, although décor has been updated, rooms are smallish and it isn’t the swankiest hotel in Aspen or Snowmass
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Located in Snowmass Village, The Stonebridge Inn, A Destination Hotel is in the mountains and minutes from Snowmass Ski Area and Snowmass Ice Age Discovery Center. This ski hotel is within close proximity of Anderson Ranch Arts Center and Snowmass Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 92 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Spend the day on the slopes, or enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 10.00 mi.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar and a pool view. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Snowmass Village? This hotel has 2303 square feet (214 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.
How to Get There
Great hotel ,nice staff ,clean room, nice location the people at the front desk was very nice , cleaning lady too , check in too early 10 am , i will definitely come back , there is no air condition but we didn’t need it
Nice room, convenient location, nice staff, great hot tub and pool area. I wish this review did not have to be at least 200 characters because I really have nothing else to say! This is a high end resort area so we were able to stay at this hotel within our budget and there is a grocery store in the village just a couple minutes away so we were able to eat hot food like fried chicken and sushi on a budget too!
Lovely property. Stephanie at the front desk pulled strings & got me an amazing 2nd night rate. Beds were comfy. Great deep tubs. Great location away from the arrogance & outrageous prices in nearby Aspen. Joshua actually gave me 2 dollars cash for a midnight vending machine snack when there was a glitch at the nearby bank ATM. Over & beyond customer service in my book! Jose Nooaz tending bar was fabulous! Taylor Broussard & Mateo Mantilla & delightful girl from Romania- Ada- & the rest of the dining staff were fantastic! It was if I'd know them for years. The Artisan cuisine was spectacular! I'm writing it up as 5 star. And I'll be back!
This is not a place to stay in the summer in Snowmass. THE ROOMS ARE NOT AIR CONDITIONED and have little to no outside circulation. During our one night stay the outside air temp was 85 degrees and the room temperature was higher. Even though the outside temps drop into the 60’s at night the room does not cool off as there is only one small window to open. To top it off the cable tv was not working and the internet was slow, making movie watching frustrating. We had to leave the window and curtains open making for a noisy and bright night. We complained to the front desk but they would make no adjustments as we booked through BOOKING:COM. Lesson learned.
Nice Hotel but No AC and limited air circulation. We had the windows open and the small fan running in the room, and we were still sweating. They need to add PTAC units to all the rooms. The bathroom need updating, 1970's look. No water pressure in the shower.