Majestic Dude Ranch
What We Love
- The rate includes all meals, drinks (including wine), river rafting, kayaking, horseback riding, the use of a mountain bike, a tour of Mesa Verde and access to the local rodeo
- Cabin refrigerators can be stocked in advance
- Authentic cattle roundups
- Proximity to Durango and Mesa Verde National Park
- A baseball diamond and batting cages
What To Know
- This package is for a 6-night stay
- Family-friendly vibe; there are hayrides, gold panning and group counselors for kids 4 through 17
- Altitude is about 8,000 feet
- All activities are optional
- Even in the summer it gets chilly after sunset
- Located on a dirt road 5 miles from a small town; nightlife is scarce
- There are no TVs in the cabins, but cell phone reception is good and WiFi is free
- Valet parking is free
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
Located in Mancos, Majestic Dude Ranch is on a river and within the region of Mesa Verde Visitor and Research Center and Mesa Verde National Park Entrance. This family-friendly ranch is within the region of Point Lookout Trail and Knife Edge Trail.
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your room comes with a Tempur-Pedic bed. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and supervised childcare/activities.
Satisfy your appetite at the ranch’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held on select days.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).
How to Get There
My granddaughter and I had the best time ever! The scenery,horses,staff,food and all the activities offered made this the trip of a lifetime. We're going back every year for as long as I'm able! Looking forward to yearly visits for years to come!
Visited during a Sept adult only week..
As much riding in the incredible surrounding landscape as you can stand. Better than average dude string of horses. A ton of on and off ranch activites as well...We loved the e-bikes and ATV ride. Food is great, diverse and plentiful. A full schedule of activities each day..but staff really tries to accommodate any special requests.
Cant speak to the family weeks, but I dont know how this ranch couldnt help but get your kids out of their phones.
As soon as you arrive you feel an instant air of camaraderie. Every employee goes out of his/her way to help you.There are many, many things to do; and, if you are not experienced, they will help you. Robert, the owner, is a master in making sure you have a good time, and a master in bringing people together in happiness. This was the best vacation of my life.