The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera
What We Love
- Dozens of outdoor activities: whitewater rafting, horseback riding, golf, hiking, swimming, dog sledding, skiing; it just depends on the season
- Cordillera’s award-winning spa and fitness center spans 20,000 square feet
- Lots of Old West historic ambience within driving distance
- A full-service Nordic Center, with 16 miles of well-maintained trails
- Fine dining at the resort’s restaurant, Mirador — book the private Wine Room
What To Know
- This is a high-altitude address; don’t skimp on hydration
- It is recommended that tee times be booked 7 days in advance
- Unless you never plan on venturing off-property, you’ll need a car (seasonal free shuttle service to ski-in, ski-out clubs in Beaver Creek and Vail is available)
- Ski lockers at Vail Club need to be reserved well in advance of your visit (Vail Club costs $40 per day for 2 people)
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Parking On Site
When you stay at The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera in Edwards, you’ll be in the mountains and within the vicinity of Arrowhead Ski Area and Beaver Creek Resort. This 4-star resort is within the region of Beaver Creek Golf Course and Beaver Creek Nordic Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and an indoor pool. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Edwards? This resort has facilities measuring 5000 square feet (450 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.