The Ritz-Carlton, Denver
What We Love
- Every room has a rainforest shower head and oversized tub
- Lots of business-friendly freebies, including shoe shines, coffee and newspapers
- The spa's whimsical treatment menu, including Colorado river stone massages and beer-infused malt body scrubs
What To Know
- There's a $12.95 per day fee for WiFi
- The Fitness Club, Forza, is adjacent to the hotel, not onsite
- Thanks to 13,000 square feet of meeting space, this is a magnet for business travelers and groups
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
This luxury hotel in the Mile High City offers the best of both worlds: a cosmopolitan setting in the buzzy downtown district and views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Sports are something of a fixation here, with steak and seafood restaurant Elway’s named for Denver Bronco quarterback and NFL Hall of Fame Inductee John Elway – the venue even puts on special brunches before any home Broncos game. The spa, meanwhile, offers everything from bespoke body treatments to manicures, and there’s a café for healthy snacks post-pampering.
In the Area
Did we mention Denver is passionate about its sports? Get into the team spirit at one of several arenas within ten minutes walk of the hotel. Coors Field, a 76 acre ball park, is home to the Colorado Rockies; The Pepsi Center hosts professional teams including The Denver Nuggets (NBA Basketball), The Colorado Avalanche (NHL Hockey) and The Colorado Crush (Arena Football), while state-of-the-art INVESCO Field at Mile High is the place to see the Denver Broncos play. Prefer retail therapy? Hit up Larimer Square, where you can shop for everything from antique costume jewelry to artisanal chocolates, and do outdoor public yoga, if that’s your thing.