Mountain Thunder Lodge
What We Love
- Walk to everything in town
- Ski in/ gondola out: Take the gondola to the ski area in the morning, and at the end of the day ski all the way back to the hotel via the Skyway Skiway
- Townhouses also have steam showers
- Use of the facilities at sister hotel One Ski Hill Place at the Peak 8 base, including après-ski bar, restaurant, swimming pool, billiards and even a bowling alley
- Free heated underground parking
- Breckenridge's well-preserved Victorian architecture
What To Know
- A $25 per night resort fee will be charged by Jetsetter upon checkout
- No restaurant on-site, not even for breakfast
- No spa or ski valet
- With very high, exposed ridgeline terrain, Breckenridge is one of the coldest and windiest ski mountains in Colorado (locals call it “Breckenfridge”)
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Mountain Thunder Lodge in Breckenridge, you’ll be near ski lifts and minutes from Edwin Carter Museum and Barney Ford House Museum. This ski condominium resort is within close proximity of Riverwalk Center and Breckenridge Ski Resort.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 72 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Rooms have private patios. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and DVD players are provided for your entertainment.
After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This condominium resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this condominium resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
The lodge is perfectly located at Peak 8, a block from the free gondola and a pedestrian trail that leads below Park Street. Beautiful surroundings with pool and hot tubs. No AC in the summer—enjoy the mountain air by opening windows, which can be noisy depending on the location of the room.
We just returned from a quick two night stay in a 2 bedroom town house. It was very nice! The location was prefect.
We go to Breckenridge all the time and this was one of the best places we have rented for the price.
It was roomy, clean, had all the essentials for a home away from home.
Only “issue” was that we have three kids and I thought I booked a two bedroom with three beds(two beds in the other room) that was not the case and those rooms were all booked when we arrived, unless we wanted to pay for a three bedroom.
Room itself was spacious and lovely. Very clean, tastefully furnished. Only negative was a 10 dollar surcharge for an upper floor room which I had requested initially anyway and also a very gloomy dark basement where car parking was available.