The Gant – Aspen
What We Love
- Hot tubs and heated outdoor pools with mountain views
- Schussing and shredding down mountain elevations of 10,000 feet and higher on more than 300 miles of Aspen trails.
- Lots of space – perfect for families or groups
- Full kitchens in the units mean you can eat in
- Walking distance from downtown
- Hotel amenities with condo privacy
- READ MORE: 72 Hours in Aspen
What To Know
- The Gant is Aspen’s only full-service condominium resort with on-property food and beverage service (from Pepperjack’s Café)
- First snow in Aspen is mid- to late November, and ski reason runs from late November to early April
- The season for golfing and hiking runs from late May through late September
- The Gant closes for several weeks in April
- Stock up on groceries for your kitchen
- Some bedrooms have only internal windows
- Aspen sits at almost 8,000 feet; drink plenty of water and know the signs of altitude sickness
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Gant – Aspen in Aspen, you’ll be near ski lifts and minutes from Aspen Mountain and close to Aspen Highlands. This 4-star condo is within close proximity of Wagner Park and Mill Street Fountain.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 140 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
After a day on the slopes, relax in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools. This condo also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.
Satisfy your appetite at the condo’s restaurant, which features a bar and a pool view. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this condo consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge.
How to Get There
This trip was a 5 day / 4 night stay in Aspen. It was our 3rd trip to Aspen and the Gant. The Gant staff and facility are excellent. The Condo and service was excellent. We had a great time with family and as alway enjoyed the Colorado Rockies.
The Gant was a great place to stay in Aspen. Aside from a few technical issues with the TV (but who goes to Aspen to watch TV), the whole experience was wonderful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. We used the fireplace several times. It was really just a lovely place to stay in the mountains.
Family and I stayed at The Gant for a weekend. Staff were suberb and the shuttle drivers were exceptional. They knew a lot of history and fun facts about Aspen. The condo we stayed in was very modern and clean. It also had a working fireplace which was great.
The Gant is a wonderful place. This was our second time to stay there. The room are gorgeous and have everything you need. The location is perfect. There is a grocery story and all the shops of Aspen that are all in walking distance. The hotel is available to take and pick up quickly if you prefer. The balcony both times we stayed had wonderful reclining chairs with a wonderful view. We highly recommend this property. We stayed in 203A.
8 of us shared a 4 BR condo at the Gant. It was perfect. Easy, comfortable, clean. The staff was so helpful and nice and made us feel at home. When we had questions or sought advice, they were direct, confident and so helpful! I would definitely stay again. Highly recommend!!