The Gant – Aspen
What We Love
- Hot tubs and heated outdoor pools with mountain views
- Schussing and shredding down mountain elevations of 10,000 feet and higher on more than 300 miles of Aspen trails.
- Lots of space – perfect for families or groups
- Full kitchens in the units mean you can eat in
- Walking distance from downtown
- Hotel amenities with condo privacy
- READ MORE: 72 Hours in Aspen
What To Know
- The Gant is Aspen’s only full-service condominium resort with on-property food and beverage service (from Pepperjack’s Café)
- First snow in Aspen is mid- to late November, and ski reason runs from late November to early April
- The season for golfing and hiking runs from late May through late September
- The Gant closes for several weeks in April
- Stock up on groceries for your kitchen
- Some bedrooms have only internal windows
- Aspen sits at almost 8,000 feet; drink plenty of water and know the signs of altitude sickness
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Gant – Aspen in Aspen, you’ll be near ski lifts and minutes from Aspen Mountain and close to Aspen Highlands. This 4-star condo is within close proximity of Wagner Park and Mill Street Fountain.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 140 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
After a day on the slopes, relax in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools. This condo also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.
Satisfy your appetite at the condo’s restaurant, which features a bar and a pool view. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this condo consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge.
How to Get There
We had a lovely two-bedroom condo on the third floor. Warm and comfortable. Lots of room to knock around. The fireplace worked well and made it cozy. The kitchen was well furnished although we barely used it.
Our group books at the Gant each year because it simply cant be beaten for service and convenience of the Gant buses. We are looking forward to coming back next year. Pepperjacks even do a decent coffee!
My family loved our stay at The Gant! clean, upgraded bathrooms, all details were thought of for our stay....comfy beds and well equipped kitchen, nice fireplace and good parking. Very expensive during ski season but shuttle to restaurants and level of stay made it worth the $.
Further from slopes and town than we thought - shuttle service was necessary to get into town or to the mountain. Shuttle service was excellent though.. Maid service was not great and kitchen was poorly stocked. Broken cofffee maker, ice machine not functional. We needed a baking sheet, aluminum foil and saran wrap. The elevator broke and it was a 4th floor walkup with ski equipment. I don't want to continue reviewing this really. We just wouldn't recommend it.t
I could not possible recommend this place more. It exceeded our expectations and was truly a joy to stay here. I loved the rooms, the service, the food, everything! Can't wait to go back and enjoy this place again!