The Gant – Aspen
What We Love
- Hot tubs and heated outdoor pools with mountain views
- Schussing and shredding down mountain elevations of 10,000 feet and higher on more than 300 miles of Aspen trails.
- Lots of space – perfect for families or groups
- Full kitchens in the units mean you can eat in
- Walking distance from downtown
- Hotel amenities with condo privacy
- READ MORE: 72 Hours in Aspen
What To Know
- The Gant is Aspen’s only full-service condominium resort with on-property food and beverage service (from Pepperjack’s Café)
- First snow in Aspen is mid- to late November, and ski reason runs from late November to early April
- The season for golfing and hiking runs from late May through late September
- The Gant closes for several weeks in April
- Stock up on groceries for your kitchen
- Some bedrooms have only internal windows
- Aspen sits at almost 8,000 feet; drink plenty of water and know the signs of altitude sickness
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Gant – Aspen in Aspen, you’ll be near ski lifts and minutes from Aspen Mountain and close to Aspen Highlands. This 4-star condo is within close proximity of Wagner Park and Mill Street Fountain.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 140 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
After a day on the slopes, relax in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools. This condo also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.
Satisfy your appetite at the condo’s restaurant, which features a bar and a pool view. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this condo consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge.
How to Get There
By hiking on local mountain trails during the day we were able to explore Aspen’s natural scenery and character. The sounds of waterfalls and rustling of leaves were truly inspirational, relaxing, and inviting. The personnel at the Gant made our stay there a rewarding one by introducing us to local cuisine and activities. This is a beautiful property that rests at the base of Aspen’s mountains With abounding wildlife. We look forward to returning to this property again and again.
Wonderful views and wonderful rooms. Each of them are custom designed and are one of a kind. Easy walking distance to all that Aspen has to offer. 3/10ths of a mile from the gondolas, 2/10ths of a mile from shopping. Great bar and restaurant!
We stayed in unit H201 which was a two bedroom, two bath unit on the second floor of Building H. The condo was clean, modern and a pleasure to stay in. Even though it was a condo, they provided exquisite shampoo, conditioner and liquid soap in both bathrooms. The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances but we only used the toaster and the refrigerator as we ate all of our meals in Aspen or at the four day wedding that we were at. The staff at The Gant's answer to any reasonable request was "Of course" rather than the attitude that you get at some destinations. One of the neat advantages of The Gant is they have shuttles that will take you anywhere in Aspen proper or pick you up from anywhere in Aspen proper. The shuttle service is free but we always tipped the drivers who were so nice and so helpful.