The Gant – Aspen
What We Love
- Hot tubs and heated outdoor pools with mountain views
- Schussing and shredding down mountain elevations of 10,000 feet and higher on more than 300 miles of Aspen trails.
- Lots of space – perfect for families or groups
- Full kitchens in the units mean you can eat in
- Walking distance from downtown
- Hotel amenities with condo privacy
- READ MORE: 72 Hours in Aspen
What To Know
- The Gant is Aspen’s only full-service condominium resort with on-property food and beverage service (from Pepperjack’s Café)
- First snow in Aspen is mid- to late November, and ski reason runs from late November to early April
- The season for golfing and hiking runs from late May through late September
- The Gant closes for several weeks in April
- Stock up on groceries for your kitchen
- Some bedrooms have only internal windows
- Aspen sits at almost 8,000 feet; drink plenty of water and know the signs of altitude sickness
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Gant – Aspen in Aspen, you’ll be near ski lifts and minutes from Aspen Mountain and close to Aspen Highlands. This 4-star condo is within close proximity of Wagner Park and Mill Street Fountain.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 140 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
After a day on the slopes, relax in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools. This condo also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.
Satisfy your appetite at the condo’s restaurant, which features a bar and a pool view. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this condo consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge.
How to Get There
Warm and friendly front desk team members who made our stay above and beyond our expectations.
Beautiful property and well appointed guest rooms with majestic views. Excellent cleanliness of the guest room, attention to detail and perfect location within walking distance of town and hiking on the mountain. Can't wait to come back!
Our family of 4 stayed in a two bedroom unit and it was more than enough room. The hotel is gorgeous and the rooms have everything you would need and more. The 2 beds in the second bedroom were larger beds which our kids loved. The views were amazing and the hotel is gorgeous!
We truly enjoyed our stay. Great for family. We will be back for sure. It was special being greeted by the cute little fox on the property.
The condo was clean and comfortable. In walking distance to everything.
Will highly recommend it to all my friends.