The Gant – Aspen
What We Love
- Hot tubs and heated outdoor pools with mountain views
- Schussing and shredding down mountain elevations of 10,000 feet and higher on more than 300 miles of Aspen trails.
- Lots of space – perfect for families or groups
- Full kitchens in the units mean you can eat in
- Walking distance from downtown
- Hotel amenities with condo privacy
- READ MORE: 72 Hours in Aspen
What To Know
- The Gant is Aspen’s only full-service condominium resort with on-property food and beverage service (from Pepperjack’s Café)
- First snow in Aspen is mid- to late November, and ski reason runs from late November to early April
- The season for golfing and hiking runs from late May through late September
- The Gant closes for several weeks in April
- Stock up on groceries for your kitchen
- Some bedrooms have only internal windows
- Aspen sits at almost 8,000 feet; drink plenty of water and know the signs of altitude sickness
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Gant – Aspen in Aspen, you’ll be near ski lifts and minutes from Aspen Mountain and close to Aspen Highlands. This 4-star condo is within close proximity of Wagner Park and Mill Street Fountain.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 140 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
After a day on the slopes, relax in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools. This condo also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.
Satisfy your appetite at the condo’s restaurant, which features a bar and a pool view. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this condo consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge.
How to Get There
The Gant exceeded our expectations! Clean, comfortable, spacious updated 3 bedroom. Perfect for a family & friend gathering! Can easily stay in and have a dinner party and plenty of room to sleep. Easy walk-in distance to shops, etc. staff was helpful, friendly. Nice pool area.
Aside from the impeccable and well-appointed condos, what stood out the most to me was the phenomenal staff. All had the perfect balance of professional demeanor with genuine, warm hospitality- they made me feel right at home!
2 of us just stayed here a couple weeks ago for our regular ski vacation. There was/is a budget, so Little Nell, Hotel Jerome and St Regis were out of the question. Wanted ski in/out, or as close to it as possible. Snowmass’ Westin was a strong consideration given its price point and slope-side location—and Snowmass mountain is a great place to ski. We stayed nearly a week in a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo. Ultimately, we paid a worthwhile premium for The Gant that gave us the key reasons we’d recommend staying here if you want the Aspen (vs Snowmass) experience:
• a few minutes shuttle ride to Aspen mountain plus the public transportation center (free buses to Aspen Highlands, Snowmass and Buttermilk, but fee for going elsewhere)
• closer proximity to eating/shopping in central Aspen
• a really nice, well-appointed condo-like unit, with access to the complimentary Gant shuttle (tips welcomed, albeit not all guests would do so; also does to/from Sardy Airport), and benefit of the Gant’s helpful staff
• download the smartphone app for the Gant shuttle---similar but easier to use than an Uber app
• sounds do reverberate around the resort despite solidly constructed units, so request away from the Pool / Hot Tub area if you’re an early-to-bed type. Go to the City Market and get some laundry detergent, as our unit had a washer/dryer we used several times.
• assess total travel time for the days you’re to ski at Snowmass/Highlands/Buttermilk. The ride from the Rubey public bus center is 35 minutes to Snowmass, so you’ll need an earlier start to cover the extra time needed to actually get onto the mountain
1st impression: nice entrance area with separate closets for washer/dryer, storage, hanging ski clothing/poles. Cubby hole area w/ hooks for hanging clothing/goggles, storing helmets, etc. Side table has small drawer and open shelves for holding additional items.
Other nice points:
Fully-equipped kitchen with drinkable water from the fridge dispenser, and small bags of (good) ground coffee.
Working fireplace w/starter, and cut logs on outside patio (special note says to only burn on Odd-numbered days given Aspen’s overall environment)
Very nice furnishings especially for the master bedroom, spacious living room and dining area.
I have stayed at The Gant multiple times and have never been disappointed. The condominiums are well appointed and generous in size. The Gant drivers will get you to your destination in a timely manner and everybody behind the front desk puts the guest as the number one priority.
Great place with even better staff!! Most enjoyable experience to date while staying in Aspen!! We enjoyed breakfast and coffee at Pepperjacks. The pools and hot tubs were a nice treat after a long day skiing on the mountain. Would highly recommend.