The Gant – Aspen
What We Love
- Hot tubs and heated outdoor pools with mountain views
- Schussing and shredding down mountain elevations of 10,000 feet and higher on more than 300 miles of Aspen trails.
- Lots of space – perfect for families or groups
- Full kitchens in the units mean you can eat in
- Walking distance from downtown
- Hotel amenities with condo privacy
- READ MORE: 72 Hours in Aspen
What To Know
- The Gant is Aspen’s only full-service condominium resort with on-property food and beverage service (from Pepperjack’s Café)
- First snow in Aspen is mid- to late November, and ski reason runs from late November to early April
- The season for golfing and hiking runs from late May through late September
- The Gant closes for several weeks in April
- Stock up on groceries for your kitchen
- Some bedrooms have only internal windows
- Aspen sits at almost 8,000 feet; drink plenty of water and know the signs of altitude sickness
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Gant – Aspen in Aspen, you’ll be near ski lifts and minutes from Aspen Mountain and close to Aspen Highlands. This 4-star condo is within close proximity of Wagner Park and Mill Street Fountain.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 140 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
After a day on the slopes, relax in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools. This condo also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.
Satisfy your appetite at the condo’s restaurant, which features a bar and a pool view. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this condo consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge.
How to Get There
Great Service, fabulous food, wonderful location. Friendly staff and service. Helps out with events to do and give great recommendations for food locations within Aspen. It was great to have a full kitchen accessible for meals to be cooked instead of eating out. Highly recommend this location for your next family vacation.
Both my husband and I turned 50 this year. To celebrate, we decided to do something special each month. For June, we planned a trip to Aspen since neither of us had been. The Gantt immediately came up on my radar for price and location.
The location is perfect – about 5 minutes walk to the Gondola. Super convenient to everything we wanted to do.
The accommodations were great – I couldn’t remember what I booked – but the room we received was actually a 2-room suite with a full kitchen and living room.
Hotel is centrally located. Rooms are huge, its more like a Condominium vs a Hotel Room. There is a pool and a BBQ. Ideal location for a summer family vacation. Felt safe and secure, restaurant on site. Beautiful city and hotel.
Close enough to walk to town yet in an extremely quiet street. They have a bus that is available at all times to take you anywhere and bring you back. Additionally the rooms are very clean and they upgraded us to a two bedroom two bath which was such a treat. Also there were additional amenities that they provided for us such as laundry detergent as well as great housekeeping. The concierge was helpful as was the check-in staff. The in room fireplace works very well as well as all the appliances. All in all we have stayed at very nice places and this one is second to none!!
The Gant is in a great location in Aspen and is well-situated to explore the town. The Condo was very nice and well-maintained. The staff was very friendly and competent and were always eager to assist in any way possible. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.