BW Premier Collection Resort at the Mountain
What We Love
- The campus is as pretty as a national forest
- Private patio or deck for every room
- Enclosed, heated pool and large outdoor hot tub
- Altitude is the best restaurant within 50 miles of Mount Hood
What To Know
- A $12 resort fee per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- The Resort at the Mountain is not slopeside
- Town of Welches offers few amenities
- Free shuttle to Ski Bowl/Government Camp is Friday to Sunday only
- Best to make spa reservations ahead of your visit
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Parking On Site
Located in Welches, BW Premier Collection Resort at the Mountain is in the mountains and within the region of Mirror Lake Trail and Mount Hood Skibowl. This 4-star hotel is within the region of Mt Hood Cultural Center and Museum and Summit Ski Area.
Make yourself at home in one of the 157 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a memory foam bed. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Welches? This hotel has 15000 square feet (1394 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.