Hotel Okura Macau
What We Love
- An extravagant hotel in the heart of glitzy Macau, with a suite and plenty of perksThe extremely indulgent in-room Jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath
- The endless supply of adventure awaiting at the resort's water park
- Savoring an elegant spread of Japanese dishes at the award-winning Yamazato restaurant
What To Know
- The hotel is part of the Galaxy Complex and shares a waterpark and wave pool with the other hotels in the building; head to the 29th floor to use the Okura guest-only pool
- Early check-ins and late check-outs can be accommodated—just speak to reception
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Right within the glitz and glamour that gave Macau its title as the “Vegas of China,” you’ll find the lavish Hotel Okura, complete with its extravagant behemoth towers with gold-gilded pillars and trimmings. The five-star hotel is home to a sprawling water-adventure park with its own white-sand beach. It also has a Skytop Aquatic Adventure River Ride alongside beach lagoons, white-water rapids, geysers and more. Close to attractions in Macau, the hotel also provides ticketing-concierge services that help reserve seats to popular shows, such as the world-class House of Dancing Water performance.
Things are a completely different story within the hotel itself. Zen-like calm takes over once you step into the Japanese-style lobby. With a soaring ceiling and feature walls that mimic the elegance of Japanese screen doors, this sumptuous property puts you completely at ease. The rooms offer the same elegance; spacious, with a stunning view and an ensuite bathroom that comes equipped with a jacuzzi, sauna and luxurious, stand-alone oval bathtub, it is a dream to return to after a day out in heart-stopping Macau.
How to Get There
Spent 2 days at Hotel Okura Macau, room is big, view is good, most of time stayed at Grand Resort Deck, it’s so exciting and funny, we stayed until the closing time, and then will stay at infinity swimming pool after that, will stay at this hotel next time
I come to Macau every year and love to stay at the hotels in Galaxy. Their free shuttle bus service are great. Many choices of restaurants are available. Okura is very clean and quiet. The staff have upgraded us to executive room which is nicer though at a lower floor.
a part of Galaxy- We love it as it is a super quiet clean beautiful hotel with courteous helpful staffs! Very comfortable bed and chairs. Free shuttles from the ferry terminal. A super nice pool for the children!